07-01-2012, 10:45 PM
From an 80 but likely will fit other Toyota trucks

Package has all the standard tools for tire/rim and extensions

$15 OBO

Brendan
7 two 0 6 five two 0 4 six 7 thelal --at-- iname --dot-- com

nakman
07-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Yes yes yes me me me me me... Lal you coming south any time soon? I'm good for this whenever we can hook up. :beer2:

thelal
07-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Mr Nakie-man,
No plans right now - although some-one (via Craigslist) in CO Springs had some skinny tall tires (for my trailer) I was emailing but seems to have vanished now.
I'm around until 1st week in Aug so I'll put them aside for you.
Lal

corsair23
07-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Tim...What on earth do you need 80 series tools for? :)

Just curious, do you need all of it of just bits and pieces? I ask because it appears the lugnut wrench from my 80 grew legs and walked off :confused: :hill:

nakman
07-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Tim...What on earth do you need 80 series tools for? :)

Just curious, do you need all of it of just bits and pieces? I ask because it appears the lugnut wrench from my 80 grew legs and walked off :confused: :hill:

It's a jack. These things work great for lifting all types of axles, even domestic products. For this one, I have visions of incorporating it onto my trailer somewhere, or maybe even my camper. Imagine getting a flat on your camper, how long would it take to unload the back of the truck to dig out your wrenches and jack.. plus when is an extra bottle jack or jack stand a bad thing in a repair situation.

But yeah man, you can have the lug wrench.. my long term goal is switching over to 22mm nuts on everything anyway, instead of those puny 21's! :hill:

corsair23
07-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Ahhh...See I concentrated on the "tool kit" vs. the bottle jack :) - Great thought about have it around for the trailer and/or camper - true biz not having all of your camping gear scattered out next to the highway to get to the truck's jack :thumb:

BTW...I have two bottle jack inside my trailer :)

Whatever you don't want/need from the tool bag I'll gladly take off your hands...:cheers: