PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Kaymar swingouts 100 series

slimbuddha
07-18-2012, 10:13 AM
I recently found a Kaymar bumper locally, but the PO never installed it, nor did he buy the swing-outs for it. As far as I know, the newer style swing-outs do not fit, but man-a-fre is verifying with Kaymar, as well as if there are any I can order.

In the mean time, I figured someone out there has, or knows someone that never installed the swing outs and/or covers for the spindles, and may want to get rid of them, please send them my way.

Thanks,
Ron
ronlovato@aol.com

PS: I also hope to find a line on the African Outback full roof rack, just in case someone has one of those laying around as well.

nakman
07-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Nice pickup on the Kaymar! If you change your mind on it, let me know :).

Does the bumper already have the spindles? So then you'd just need to find bearings for it, then possibly build something from there?

slimbuddha
07-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Yes, it has both the splines. I am currently working on sanding it down and stripping off the paint. Not only was it the wrong color (gold), but since the PO never installed it, it is scraped really bad from him dragging it around his shop on all sides, depending on how it was laying when he picked it up.

I figure I will be putting it on my rig sometime in August, and if I haven't found some kaymar swingouts, then the next option is that route. My first thought was the one's from Luke 4x4, I believe he sells swing-out kits that I could build to fit it.