PDA

View Full Version : 60 series run

CBone
07-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Good thing my camera gear includes a wide-angle lens, as the inaugural 60 series run at Barbour's Fork today featured a whopping ONE 60 series rig. But no disappointments as it was a great day on the trail. In attendance were MountainGoat (80), Nattybumpo (40), yours truly (60), and my buddy Chris (80). Total group included three little ones, including a "first time on the trail" for 5 month old Cooper--who had a blast and four dogs!

MountainGoat
07-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Great day on the trail. Thanks for putting this together Carlton. My wife thanked me several times for getting her out again (first time since Cooper was born). He did great, couldn't stop giggling when we started hitting the bumps. Then he fell asleep in typical kid fashion. :hill:

I gathered about a third of a bag of trash. I know Barbour Fork is adopted by Front Range 4x4 Club. If we can take hours for cleanup that would be cool, but if not then no biggie.

nattybumppo
07-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks for your organization and leadership Carlton! As far as I'm concerned, the first 60 series run is a success in the books. I had a great time! All I needed was a little more wheelbase, and maybe a couple more doors...

MDH33
07-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Looks like fun. Thanks for posting the report. Might need to change the name of the run though. ;)

I have a feeling the "40's Only Run" is going to be the "Only 40 Run" this year too. :hill: