PDA

View Full Version : FS: Radio Gear and Book

DaveInDenver
07-30-2012, 01:27 PM
A few parts I've been trying to get rid of and now it's crunch time.

Monarch HF SWR bridge for QRP levels (up to 10W I think) - $10

Astatic SWR and power meter for HF and VHF (good to 100W I think) - $10

Motorola commercial communication speaker - free

3 lengths of 1/2" stainless braid, lengths are various, one is about 3' and the other 2 about 5 - free

Radio Shack Pro-90 Trunktracker Scanner, the battery is dead on it (rechargeable) but seems to work otherwise. Rebuild or replace the pack and might be a good tool. - free

Firestik lip mount bracket - free

Toyota Oil Filler Cap, I know it fits a 22R valve cover might fit others - $10

Sorta Automotive Books, The Bosch Handbook and ASTM Weldability handbook - Six Pack

Caveat - MUST GO THIS WEEK (8/2/12), so first come, first served.

2174 S. Ogden St.

DaveInDenver
07-30-2012, 05:16 PM
You can have it if you can come get it or have someone bring it to the meeting. There's next to zero chance I can make the meeting.

Uncle Ben
07-30-2012, 05:47 PM
You can have it if you can come get it or have someone bring it to the meeting. There's next to zero chance I can make the meeting.

If I came and got it it would cost me 50 bucks in gas! :lmao::lmao:

DaveInDenver
07-30-2012, 06:08 PM
If I came and got it it would cost me 50 bucks in gas! :lmao::lmao:
Alright, if no one comes by for them in the next couple of days you can spend the gas money and dig this and whole lot of other stuff out of the dumpster at the first of the month.

Uncle Ben
07-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Alright, if no one comes by for them in the next couple of days you can spend the gas money and dig this and whole lot of other stuff out of the dumpster at the first of the month.

Pay you a delivery fee in growler of your choice, if you can grag yourself to Broomfield! ;)

Uncle Ben
07-31-2012, 08:06 AM
Apparently the seller is not motivated in a fast cash sale. No problem. Not complicated enough I guess....:rolleyes:

DaveInDenver
07-31-2012, 09:12 AM
Apparently the seller is not motivated in a fast cash sale. No problem. Not complicated enough I guess....:rolleyes:
Just busy trying to get all of our stuff into storage places and find a place to live. And a lot of 'free' WiFi requires a purchase. McDonald's does not FWIW.

Uncle Ben
07-31-2012, 09:54 AM
Just busy trying to get all of our stuff into storage places and find a place to live. And a lot of 'free' WiFi requires a purchase. McDonald's does not FWIW.

Gotcha

Belghau
02-05-2013, 05:32 AM
A few parts I've been trying to get rid of and now it's crunch time.

Monarch HF SWR bridge for QRP levels (up to 10W I think) - $10

Astatic SWR and power meter for HF and VHF (good to 100W I think) - $10

Motorola commercial communication speaker - free

3 lengths of 1/2" stainless braid, lengths are various, one is about 3' and the other 2 about 5 - free

Radio Shack Pro-90 Trunktracker Scanner, the battery is dead on it (rechargeable) but seems to work otherwise. Rebuild or replace the pack and might be a good tool. - free

Firestik lip mount bracket - free

Toyota Oil Filler Cap, I know it fits a 22R valve cover might fit others - $10

Sorta Automotive Books, The Bosch car dvd players (http://www.robustbuy.com/car-accessories-car-indash-dvd-players-c-492_974.html) Handbook and ASTM Weldability handbook - Six Pack

Caveat - MUST GO THIS WEEK (8/2/12), so first come, first served.

2174 S. Ogden St.
I need that communication speaker. DO you have them? I will pay you some money

DaveInDenver
02-05-2013, 05:58 AM
Last I saw Nakman had the box of parts. I'm honestly not sure what happened to it.