PDA

View Full Version : It's Manning time

Romer
08-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Ready for kick off. Can't remember when I have so excited to see a pre-season game

wesintl
08-09-2012, 07:02 PM
now you can turn it off. Hanie is in. He looks like Joe Montana, NOT

Romer
08-09-2012, 08:02 PM
one series oh well

It was kind of cool watching him direct the offesnse when he saw something

He should play more next week

Our defense looks far superior

MountainGoat
09-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Peyton Manning is a freakin football genius. He can throw the ball pretty well, too.

Looks like we're in for a wild ride. :D

Romer
09-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah Baby. Watched the game from a bar in Waikoloa Hawaii while Bonni shopped. Awesome game and the score doesnt show how really close it was. I liked the one play when Peyton did the no huddle, was under center, stepped back put both hands on his hips and studied the defense, called a different play and then had TE for Touchdown throwing across his body. He is a smart guy. Going to be a fun year!

Shark Bait
09-10-2012, 07:25 AM
As Dave Logan and Ed McCaffery were saying, it was a "chess match". Pretty cool to watch. I was there and the place was electric with excitement. You could definitely see the game change with the no huddle. Maybe they should use it all the time. ;)

simps80
09-10-2012, 07:41 AM
man-o-man ....
that was a fun game to watch, I think the last time I was this excited for a Bronco's opener was 1998, good game, good execution by Manning throughout. He's the real deal to say the least .

Caribou Sandstorm
09-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Agree, total Chess Match between Payton and Palomalu or the defensive coordinator.

Really high functioning play and fun to be able to see it unfold at the line of scrimmage vs. between coaches play books and headsets.

He wanted that game big time, like it was a vindication for him returning. It has been a long time since I completely stopped what I was doing to watch an entire NFL game.

One stat showed his ball speed before the injury 49.6 mph and last night 47.2 mph.. And he thinks he is not 100% yet.

Really excited for the season.

Woodsman
09-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Y'all are lucky to have him as your QB. :cheers: