PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Fzj-80

FJBen
08-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Sadly the time has come to sell our great rig. :( We've owned the 80 for 5 years and priorities have changed. No I'm not getting out of cruisers! Just getting a cheapie for the time being.

So here it goes...we are the 2nd owners, cruiser was bought from Pederson Toyota in Ft. Collins.

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80

Factory Electric Lockers Front/Rear
Center Diff lock switch
ARB Deluxe Bull Bar Winch Mount
IPF 800D lights
TJM Rear Bumper w/tire carrier
4” Lift Kit
4” Slee Off Road Front Springs
OME J Springs rear
OME “L” shocks front and rear
Slee Off Road Custom Control Arms
1" Spacers up front
New Trxus M/T 35 x 12.50 x 16 <2000 miles
Full size trxus M/T spare 50%
3/8" Skid Plate (just like factory)
3rd row seats
Leather Seats

New OEM power steering pump summer of 2005
Birf Job with OEM components TBC before sale
Front/rear drive lines with new OEM u-joints and balanced

Condition: I’ll be as thorough as possible in describing this. We have owned this vehicle for 5 years and got it at 128K, it is currently at 196K. Every oil change has been at the dealer and also any major service work.

Exterior: Slate Gray/Blue exterior. Minor scratches most would probably buff out. Two spots on the hood where previous owner had didn’t properly put on. Center of hood was painted flat black with auto trim paint. Clear coat had started to oxidize. Some chips on the fender flairs from rocks. A few chips in the windshield but all have been patched. One small crack that has been pressure relieved and hasn’t moved for 2 years. Running boards have been taken off. No dents or major scratches. The OEM roof rack has been removed and all holes have temporarily been siliconed and screwed with stainless screws, only one nutsert pulled out, a temp on has been put in. The passenger rear mount has some roll on coating over where the foot would have gone, hasn’t leaked any. The carpet is in good shape, a few minor stains. The dash is good condition, no cracks.

Interior: The leather seats are showing their age. The front two bottoms are seperated at the seams and dry. The middle row is dry and cracking but better than the fronts. The 3rd row is in good shape. All door panels are in good shape, all switches work properly. Headliner in good shape, no tears or stains.

Drivetrain: The engine has 197K and runs very good still. Uses probably around ½ to ¾ Quart of oil every 3K. A new OEM power steering pump was installed last summer by the dealership. The front axle will be rebuilt using OEM parts before sale. The OEM lockers work correctly

Modifications:

ARB Deluxe Winch Mount Bumper: Put on a year ago, was purchased used, a few scratches, dents rock rash.

IPF800D: 2 IPF 800D lights attached, 1 with a brand new lens/glass.

35” Interco Trxus M/T Tires: 35X12.50X16 <2K miles, excellent shape, 2 trips Spare is full size 50% wore all on factory Aluminum wheels.

4” Lift Kit, hybrid: Front Slee Off road 4” Springs w/1” spacer, rear Old Man Emu J springs. Old Man Emu “L” shocks. Slee Offroad Control Arms. Front and rear brake line bracket extension. Rear extended bumpstops. Front and Rear Swaybars removed. All less than 6 months old…2 offroad trips and <2K mileage on them.

TJM rear bumper tire carrier: New bearings in tire carrier. Dented, banged up and trimmed when previously used with 40” tires. Lights work.

CDL Switch/7 pin mod: Center diff lock switch installed 2 months ago, 7 pin mod at the same time.

Transfer Skid plate: 3/8” steel plate in place of factory…plan to add more bracing.

I do have the original front and rear bumpers, mudflaps, springs and swaybars.

$10,500 obo

Uncle Ben
08-02-2006, 06:07 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :Princess: :flamingo:

FJBen
08-03-2006, 08:14 AM
That IS the greeley wheeler!

FJBen
08-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Not for sale anymore...decided to go a different route with the housing situation....so I will still be able to climb those curbs at starbucks!!!

Uncle Ben
08-18-2006, 11:35 AM
Not for sale anymore...decided to go a different route with the housing situation....so I will still be able to climb those curbs at starbucks!!!

Thought maybe you were disappointed that only Lexus owners have to wear the pink panties. :Princess: :lmao: :hill:

wesintl
08-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Tease...

;)

FJBen
08-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Thought maybe you were disappointed that only Lexus owners have to wear the pink panties. :Princess: :lmao: :hill:

It's still disheartening...:D

In the end I just couldn't do it for what I would be gaining from it...if that makes sense...Now to get my sliders on, buy some 4.88's, front hubs (might as well be cool ;) )