PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Manning Ball

Romer
09-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Great game today. Should have won by another 10 points. View from my seats. You can see in the top McGahee about to be tackled on the 2

Shark Bait
09-30-2012, 09:20 PM
What a stroke of luck we picked up Koppen when the Patriots cut him. Walton went down with a broken ankle and we hardly missed a beat on the O line. Great game for us!

subzali
10-16-2012, 09:15 AM
What the heck happened last night? :confused:

Romer
10-16-2012, 11:13 AM
What the heck happened last night? :confused:

Started off with big mistakes by the Special teams leading to 10 points for SD (Two muffed kick's turned into fumbles in SD's Red Zone)

Then Eric Decker tripped on his own feet on the way to score a touchdown with no one around him. This was followed on the next play by a mis communication with Wiilis who was suppose to turn when he went straight led to another 7 point mistake. Instead of easily scoring 7 points, SD scored so the tripping on the feet turned into a 14 point swing the wrong way

San Diegos offense only scored 7 points the first half from a real drive perspective. Our defense was in pretty good shape

Then in the second half, The defense got better and pressured Rivers, Peyton executed perfectly and our offense scored 21 points with 3 long drives and our defense scored 14 points.

If you take away the screwups on both sides, it would have been Denver 21 to SD 7

Now the Denver Broncos are on top of the Division going into a bye week

That should answer your question :D

It was an amazing second half

simps80
10-16-2012, 11:54 AM
snip

snip

yea that or:

pfm:
peyton freaking manning or pure freaking magic either one

subzali
10-16-2012, 12:01 PM
Started off with big mistakes by the Special teams leading to 10 points for SD (Two muffed kick's turned into fumbles in SD's Red Zone)

Then Eric Decker tripped on his own feet on the way to score a touchdown with no one around him. This was followed on the next play by a mis communication with Wiilis who was suppose to turn when he went straight led to another 7 point mistake. Instead of easily scoring 7 points, SD scored so the tripping on the feet turned into a 14 point swing the wrong way

San Diegos offense only scored 7 points the first half from a real drive perspective. Our defense was in pretty good shape

Then in the second half, The defense got better and pressured Rivers, Peyton executed perfectly and our offense scored 21 points with 3 long drives and our defense scored 14 points.

If you take away the screwups on both sides, it would have been Denver 21 to SD 7

Now the Denver Broncos are on top of the Division going into a bye week

It was an amazing second half

:rolleyes: Thanks Ken, I listened to the game :D

Engineers :rolleyes:

yea that or:

pfm:
peyton freaking manning or pure freaking magic either one

Now that's more like it :thumb:

Romer
10-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Looking like they have worked through their growing pains and now the schedule lightens up quite a bit.

Manning is awesome and he makes everyone else play better too. I liked how they showed after each touchdown he got the team together to talk about what they did right and what they could have done better.

nakman
10-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Incredible. Don't want to say too much about the future, but it sure feels good right now. 6 solid quarters in a row... huge improvement.

Bighead
10-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Manning is awesome and he makes everyone else play better too. I liked how they showed after each touchdown he got the team together to talk about what they did right and what they could have done better.

And the fact they were obviously paying attention to him. Great game last night.

Romer
12-02-2012, 06:51 PM
9-3 and Divison champs with 5 games left. What a turnaround since Josh left.

Corbet
12-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Not a hard division to win this year:rolleyes:

I agree with Manning they are looking good but I would not make Super Bowl plans yet. But I do look forward to seeing them play in the post season.

Jacket
12-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Think about how good they would be with Doug Martin running the ball.