PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy a New/Used Toyota? Stapp Interstate Toyota

Evrgrnmtnman
10-03-2012, 01:34 PM
FYI,
If any members are looking to buy a new or used Toyota, please give me a chance to earn your business. I am the new Internet Sales Manager at Stapp Interstate Toyota. I will give any member fantastic pricing on any Toyota in stock, or help you find the one you want. Below is my contact info. and website. Checkout our inventory!

C.J. Bowen

coloradobound
10-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Know a few people that may be looking soon. Will pass on your info.:thumb:

Evrgrnmtnman
10-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Know a few people that may be looking soon. Will pass on your info.:thumb:

Thanks for the help!

Tommy the Cat
10-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Sell me that 88 or 89 4Runner you have up by the front doors. Tom wouldn't give me a price and I will never deal with him again (unrelated to the 4Runner).

DaveInDenver
10-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Got any pull in the parts department?

Evrgrnmtnman
10-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Sell me that 88 or 89 4Runner you have up by the front doors. Tom wouldn't give me a price and I will never deal with him again (unrelated to the 4Runner).

I actually inquired about that one myself when I started here, nice looking for only 91K on the odometer. Right now, they aren't selling that one, but the minute they decide to, I will let you know...If there is a vehicle you want, my internet pricing is very aggressive and I can send you a price quote on the vehicle your interested in, so it makes it a better purchasing experience..

Evrgrnmtnman
10-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Got any pull in the parts department?

I am in the process of working something out with the parts manager for a discount for club members, so give me a couple of days and I'll let you know what we came up with......

Rzeppa
10-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Hey CJ, good to see you post up, been a while eh? Just a friendly reminder, it would be great to see you back on the active Rising Sun roster! :thumb:

Evrgrnmtnman
10-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Hey CJ, good to see you post up, been a while eh? Just a friendly reminder, it would be great to see you back on the active Rising Sun roster! :thumb:
Yes, I am actually going to try and make the next meeting too!

Evrgrnmtnman
10-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Anyone know what the discount that Stevenson is giving us, a question from my parts manager?

Hulk
10-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Anyone know what the discount that Stevenson is giving us, a question from my parts manager?

I think it's 25%.

Rzeppa
10-11-2012, 05:47 PM

25% off what Joe non-Rising Sun member gets - it used to be 20%. The catch is, "List Price" varies and isn't set by corporate - reportedly there are several "tiers" of list prices, and it gets about as complicated as airline fares.

Derek made a presentation to membership at the August meeting (IIRC, it may have been the July or September meeting, but it was recently), describing how he has fought for better pricing for our members from Stevenson Toyota West's parts department.