PDA

View Full Version : FJ40 Axles, Beadlocks, Bling Shocks, Leaf Springs

isotel
10-18-2012, 08:52 PM
OK Time for 1 Tons! Selling off all my Toyota / Leaf Spring stuff..

Wheels – 6 Lug KMC Beadlocks.. Year and a half old, 17x9” $800 Rock rash on rings
Shocks- x4 2.25” FabTech 12” Travel Remote Reservoir Shocks $400 for the Set Minor Rash on The Ends
Axles –
Front – FJ40 Housing, Cut and Turned, Sprung over, Had a Bend in it, but I bent it back ;)
30 Spline Longfeilds
Minitruck Knuckles
Aisin Hubs
Chromoly Hub Gears, and Hi Steer Studs
S13 V6 4runner Calipers
Trail Gear High Steer arms
1 ton Tie Rod ends with Tie Rod and Drag link for a Saginaw Box
4:11 Course Spline 3rd with a Lock right Locker
Rear Axle
Centered Minitruck/ Cruier Hybrid.. (Centered 9.5” 3rd)
Stock Minitruck Shafts
4:11 Fine Spline 3rd with an Aussie Locker
GM Disk Brake Conversion
Anti Wrap Bar
Orange45’s Diff Cover Ring With Extra Protection over the ring gear
$1600 for Both Axles.. I will consider Parting them out if no one is interested in a few weeks
Front Springs, Stock FJ40 $50
Rear Springs, Rear FJ60.. $60
3" Wheel Spacers - $200 all 4
All of the Above Items have typical Rock Rash/Trail Wear from a rock crawler
Probably needs new brake pads all around, Some Bolt holes Tapped, & Leaks fixed.

Some Prices are Flexible, All Items Still on my Rig (Hard to Part with)

PM Me, or Email Trevor@crawlorado.com, Text Seven One Nine 331 7516

jefishing
10-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Might be interestsed in wheels any current pics.

Air Randy
10-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Darn, it was always so much fun watching you hammer it on the hill climbs, waiting for the first birf to break :D.

You will never regret going to 1 tons :thumb:

isotel
10-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Here are a few from my computer.. Ill take some of each wheel if you want.. Send me your Phone Number..

jefishing
10-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Man I really want them but looks like I will be buying a new rear locker now.

RLMS
10-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Ill take the KMC's

Justin

Air Randy
10-31-2012, 11:08 AM
You going to 4 link it front and rear? I like keeping the leaf spring setup in the front that Redline built on Meanie because you still get great suspension flex and travel but it's still stable enough to drive on the highway at 65 mph. If you modify the spring pad on the passenger side of the front 1 ton housing, you can get the right pinion angle without compromising the strength.

isotel
11-01-2012, 02:48 AM
Randy, yea im going with Coilovers in the front, Not sold yet on 4 link with full Hydro, or 3 link with Steering box.. If i want to keep racing it, the class i fit into requires a steering box..

i Agree leafs are great! my rig crawls great and can hang on most trails with the big boys. I want the tunability of the coilovers for high speed stuff regardless of if i keep racing it..

As far as the parts Go, i think ill prolly make more money parting this stuff out than selling it whole.. Any intrest on individual parts?

Air Randy
11-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Randy, yea im going with Coilovers in the front, Not sold yet on 4 link with full Hydro, or 3 link with Steering box.. If i want to keep racing it, the class i fit into requires a steering box..

i Agree leafs are great! my rig crawls great and can hang on most trails with the big boys. I want the tunability of the coilovers for high speed stuff regardless of if i keep racing it..

As far as the parts Go, i think ill prolly make more money parting this stuff out than selling it whole.. Any intrest on individual parts?

Not for me, all I have left is the Meanie riding on tons.