PDA

View Full Version : CCOT No Shipping

spectre6000
12-20-2012, 10:14 AM
I grew up the next town over from where CCOT is located, and I'm going to be going down to visit family the week after xmas. I'll be picking some stuff up while I'm down there to save on shipping. I just spoke with them on the phone, and if anyone else would like to skip the shipping charges I will gladly pick up your order as well and bring stuff back with me. In the field where you put the information about your specific model/year, say something to the effect of "Jason Hopper will be picking up". Please nothing too big, we have a small car. We'll hook up some time after the 2nd.

Also, one of my orders of business while I'm there is to check out the quality of some of their reproduction parts side by side compared to the OEM parts. If anyone is curious about anything specific to that effect, I've been back in their warehouse before to do exactly that, and I'll give it another try. I'll take the best photos that can be taken with an iPhone, and give my semi-educated subjective opinions.

If there are no takers, no problem. If you want to take me up on this, please try to have the order PLACED by xmas day and let me know in this thread. I don't know when I'll be able to get in there exactly, so I want to make sure everything is ready to go before I get there so that I don't leave something behind because the order hadn't been filled.

Shark Bait
12-20-2012, 02:26 PM
Please tell them you saw their nice ad in Toyota Trails and thank them for supporting TLCA.

Thanks!

spectre6000
12-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Just got back. I have a pair of their 2013 calendars if anyone wants them. Free to me, free to you.