PDA

View Full Version : 4 Tires and Wheels Needed

Tommy the Cat
01-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Does anybody have a cheap set of wheels with tires that hold air for sale? I need to store my 40 off site and outdoors for a while and don't want to leave my good rubber on it to be stolen or exposed to the elements. Tire size doesn't matter as long as they hold air reasonably well. It's got the regular 6 lug pattern. I won't be driving on these, just loading it on and off my trailer so they don't need to be roadworthy.

Thanks

Tom

loudbay
01-06-2013, 10:20 AM
I've got a set of 15s from my 80, but just the wheels. $10 each? Id trade the set for a 16 inch taco steel wheel (preferably the five spoke style, but doesn't really matter.) if you have one of those, I have 4 on my 80 now, and have been lazy about finding the 5th. Look on the list for some cheap or free rubber, maybe these can work for you. Cheers!

Uncle Ben
01-06-2013, 10:33 AM
I have my 4 late model 80 emission stock tires and wheels you can use but if someone needs to do an etest I would need access to them. I'm in Louisville.

loudbay
01-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Problem solved in 48 minutes. Pretty good.

Tommy the Cat
01-06-2013, 01:17 PM
I have my 4 late model 80 emission stock tires and wheels you can use but if someone needs to do an etest I would need access to them. I'm in Louisville.

I really appreciate the offer, but I am out of state about 20 days a month and the truck won't be easily accessible. I think the old girl may be in dry dock for a while too.

I've got a set of 15s from my 80, but just the wheels. $10 each? Id trade the set for a 16 inch taco steel wheel (preferably the five spoke style, but doesn't really matter.) if you have one of those, I have 4 on my 80 now, and have been lazy about finding the 5th. Look on the list for some cheap or free rubber, maybe these can work for you. Cheers!

I'll see if I can come up with some tires when I get home and get back to you on that.

Thanks guys for your help.