PDA

View Full Version : 2F manifold

RicardoJM
01-19-2013, 06:28 AM
One of the studs sheared on Jeff's exhaust manifold. We will pull it and try to remove the broken stud. Ideally we can source another manifold so that we can insure his truck is back on the road this weekend. Need a exhaust manifold but would also take an intake exhaust combination. Post up here if you have something.

loudbay
01-19-2013, 08:04 AM
One of the studs sheared on Jeff's exhaust manifold. We will pull it and try to remove the broken stud. Ideally we can source another manifold so that we can insure his truck is back on the road this weekend. Need a exhaust manifold but would also take an intake exhaust combination. Post up here if you have something.

Maybe PM SteveH, he got the 2f from the freesish-60.

nattybumppo
01-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Try your buddy Tim who got my old 2F. It should be about the right vintage...

nuclearlemon
01-19-2013, 11:17 AM
believe i still have this in the basement $40

Rzeppa
01-20-2013, 01:09 PM

I have a couple in the parts closet. What vintage are you looking for?

RicardoJM
01-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks all. We picked up manifolds from Justin (Redline) and Tim Noreen. Jeff is going to make the move to a header, so he will live with the exhaust leak for a short time.:D

:risingsun