PDA

View Full Version : finally joined

zornff
08-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Been lurking, now joining. I usually post on mud. I've met a bunch of you @ cruise moab 05 & 06.I was the guy who donated the framed cruiser pics for the raffle. Kipper was trail leader on hells revenge in TJ's 40, and Matt lead poison spyder. Good times on both. Hey Drew(rezarf), i still have those fender flares for ya. Lemme know if you want them.:cheers: Mike

nakman
08-09-2006, 09:55 AM
welcome Mike! glad to see another lurker come out into the open, life's much better here! I think I remember meeting you at the raffle, I remember the framed pictures.

:) :beer2:

zornff
08-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks. I've wanted to join rising sun for a long time, but getting to Denver for a meeting on a tuesday is not possible being its a 5 hour + drive.:( Maybe one day. Mike

wesintl
08-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Welcome. The Framed posters were a generous donation. Those were certainly ones I wish I had a winning ticket for.

Kipper
08-09-2006, 04:40 PM
yo Mike, good to see you on the sweetest forum ever. I'll see ya at the ralley.

Rzeppa
08-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks. I've wanted to join rising sun for a long time, but getting to Denver for a meeting on a tuesday is not possible being its a 5 hour + drive.:( Maybe one day. MikeHey Mike, welcome to the forum! BTW...meetings are Wednesday. I hear the drive's only 4 hours then ;-)

zornff
08-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Hey Mike, welcome to the forum! BTW...meetings are Wednesday. I hear the drive's only 4 hours then ;-)

Good point Jeff, Now i'm really bummed knowing i could have joined last year.:confused:

bh4rnnr
08-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Been lurking, now joining. I usually post on mud. I've met a bunch of you @ cruise moab 05 & 06.I was the guy who donated the framed cruiser pics for the raffle. Kipper was trail leader on hells revenge in TJ's 40, and Matt lead poison spyder. Good times on both. Hey Drew(rezarf), i still have those fender flares for ya. Lemme know if you want them.:cheers: Mike

Mike, glad to see ya on here:thumb: . Whats a 4hour drive just to see some friends?:beer:

BeatDown84FJ60
08-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Hello Zornff and welcome from another newb. I used to live in Pagosa Springs, miss it dearly. I got to make it out there for 4 days during that big storm and go snowboarding at the Wolf this winter. SWEET! Maybe one day when I cruise down their we can connect and go wheeling. I think the trail I used to hit down there was call east fork??? It goes up and connects to Elwood pass and back down towards south fork. Good to meet you.

bh4rnnr
08-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Hello Zornff and welcome from another newb. I used to live in Pagosa Springs, miss it dearly. I got to make it out there for 4 days during that big storm and go snowboarding at the Wolf this winter. SWEET! Maybe one day when I cruise down their we can connect and go wheeling. I think the trail I used to hit down there was call east fork??? It goes up and connects to Elwood pass and back down towards south fork. Good to meet you.

beatdown, where abouts in Evergreen are you?? Maybe of Parmalee Gulch rd, on the 285 side?? See a big blue 60 on the left side as i'm heading up to the cabin on that rd, keep on meaning to stop by. I'm sure Jeff knows the one i'm talking about;) :beer:

Rzeppa
08-09-2006, 10:53 PM
That blue 60 is on the west side of Parmalee gulch road between Indian Hills Nursery and Wildman's Cabin. It's definitely not beatdown's rig...

bh4rnnr
08-09-2006, 11:06 PM
That blue 60 is on the west side of Parmalee gulch road between Indian Hills Nursery and Wildman's Cabin. It's definitely not beatdown's rig...

Thanks Jeff, forgot exactly where it was. Any chance you can put flier on it?? Might be a while before I get up there....

P.s, do you know who's 40 that is where upper bear creak rd turns into dirt?? Would be on the left side as your going up. Think it was for sale last time I saw it.....

Sorry for the hijack.....

nuclearlemon
08-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Thanks Jeff, forgot exactly where it was. Any chance you can put flier on it?? Might be a while before I get up there....

P.s, do you know who's 40 that is where upper bear creak rd turns into dirt?? Would be on the left side as your going up. Think it was for sale last time I saw it.....

Sorry for the hijack.....
are you talking as you're turning to go up towards mt falcon...the mustard cruiser.

BeatDown84FJ60
08-10-2006, 02:24 AM
Im not sure which rig you speak of but its probably nicer than mine lol. Im actually up in the Brook Forest area but youll recognize mine if you see it. It looks like it got broadsided by a tank or a scud missile. Soon to be painted, though once I find a passenger side fender. After its painted youll definitely recognize it every time you see it. I know of a 76 FJ40 up in Green Valley/Richmond hill that I almost bought but he wanted 500 more than I had and it needed a lot more work than mine does. I still want it though, if I ever get a chance Im gonna call the guy back and get it.

Rezarf
08-10-2006, 04:28 PM

Welcome Mike!

You coming to the rally? I hope so, it was great to meet you in person at Moab. I will hit you up with a PM about those flares man thanks bro!

Drew

zornff
08-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Welcome Mike!

You coming to the rally? I hope so, it was great to meet you in person at Moab. I will hit you up with a PM about those flares man thanks bro!

Drew

Going to Swine-o-rama in the springs on friday 8/18 (if someone will tell me where to meet), then on to the rally on sunday. See you there, Mike