PDA

View Full Version : TRADE:Roundtrip unrestricted airline ticket for 100 series parts or mechanic service

MTSN
02-25-2013, 04:04 PM
I have a "standard award" on Southwest or AirTran that's good for any 2 flights, no blackouts, no advance booking or anything to anywhere either airline flies - it's their best award they offer. If you use it for AirTran, they have flights to the Caribbean, Mexico and a few other cool spots Southwest doesn't fly to. I have had it for over a year now and already paid $50 once to renew it, but it looks like I'll be so busy with work I won't be able to go anywhere to make it useful since the value can be quite high (the last time I used it I flew the same day on a $950 round trip flight last minute). The award expires 5/18/13 by the way.

I could sell it, but I would be selling for 100 series parts and/or to get some work done on my truck anyways so I figured I'd post up a possible trade! Here's a list of things I'd be interested in:

- front bumper (TJM, ARB, Slee, etc.)
- rear bumper
- roof rack
- lighting equipment (LED or HID)
- roof top tent

I also haven't had time to install my OME lift that's sitting in my garage and I could use a timing belt service perhaps since I can't locate the prior owner's records of it being done, so I'd be interested in trading for labor as well.

Feel free to reply here, shoot me a pm, or email me. Thanks!

UPDATE: It looks like most people are just interested in buying it outright, so I'd let it go for $350. I'm saving for a down payment on a house right now, so I guess cash would probably be better than parts for the LC anyways. :)

MTSN
02-26-2013, 01:25 PM
I received a couple of PMs asking if I will sell it. I will definitely sell it for cash as well, I just figured since I'll use it for the LC it might work well for a trade!

Fishy
02-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Asking price?

MTSN
02-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Asking price?

I'm not really sure what it's worth so feel free to shoot me a PM! I'll send you one of what I was thinking for a price however.

MTSN
03-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Updated with a price for a sale instead of trade only. Thanks!