PDA

View Full Version : Wheel/Tire Combo No. 2

Crash
03-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Tire/Wheel Combo No. 2 has SOLD!!

Five 285/75/16 Yokohama Geolander AT-S mounted on five Mickey Thompson Classic II 16x8 wheels with 3-5/8" back spacing which fit 40s and 60 series well. Tread depth is 15/32 on all five tires - new, the tread depth is 17/32 so you can tell these are low mileage tires. http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/tires/yokohama/product/submitProductSize.do?r=CODINT|pc|80212&pc=43529 They all have the Discount Tire Road Hazard Certificates which are transferable to purchaser. Free lifetime balancing and rotation with free replacement if damaged, including off road. I really like this tire - it is a true 33" tire and have them on the 100 series.
Wheels were bought at the same time as tires at Discount Tire and I have four unused center caps if you are into that sort of thing. Deal includes 24 lug nuts. http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/wheels.php?item=ClassicII and the part # is 90000951
Price is $900

corsair23
03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Think the :Princess: would notice if I snuck these under her 80? :D

I don't have much of a use for the wheels though :( - hey, I could run these on the LX as everyday tires and probably pick up 2 mpg!

Crash
03-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Jeff, you know you are my favorite customer. That's good for a discount.
pm me if you are even remotely interested. :thumb:

corsair23
03-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Jeff, you know you are my favorite customer. That's good for a discount.
pm me if you are even remotely interested. :thumb:

I was thinking the same thing! When I see stuff from you for sale I just have to figure out a way to buy whatever it is :hill:

Someone probably really needs these but if you don't get any serious bites maybe we'll talk :) - better yet, if someone just wants the wheels but not the tires let me know.

AxleIke
03-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Hmmm, Jeff, I'm looking for some LC rims....

Not sure how much you'd want for yours, buuuuuutttt, if you were to get these and throw them on the 80 (I'm sure she wouldn't even notice!!! :D ) I could certainly make use of the rims. Just throwing it out there.