PDA

View Full Version : CU-CSU game

IanB
08-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Anyone going? Can you still get tickets?

nakman
08-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Guess no one's going Ian.. I went to both schools so I'm never sure who to root for.. usually lean toward the Rams. Here, you can submit an essay and get free tickets from Qdoba.

Qdoba Mexican Grill is proud to sponsor the Qwest Rocky Mountain Showdown at Invesco Field at Mile High on September 9th.

Tim
We'll be giving away the tailgating pad on the SW side of the stadium. You and your buddies could have the best spot to get ready for the game.

Send us an email to showdown@qdoba.com in under 250 words and tell us why you should win the party pad before the game. The winner will receive 4 tickets to the game, a Q To Go bar for 30 (which is perfect for tailgating), drinks provided by our partners, and a bunch of other schwag.

Use your Qdoba card during the final two weeks of August to win tickets to the big game. Every time you use your Qdoba card you are entered to win multiple sets of four tickets to the game. The more times you swipe your card the more chances you have to win.

On your way downtown after the game stop by our location at 15th & Market for the best drink specials anywhere downtown. We are open until 9 PM and have $1 draws of Bud, Bud Light, and Coors Light. We also have a full bar with $2 wells and $3 mixed drinks. Get your favorite Qdoba entree and get ready for a night on the town celebrating your teams victory.

1625 28th Street
Boulder, CO
303-440-1006

Rezarf
08-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Ian, my roommate and I are probably going. Last I heard there were still tickets for sale.

Drew