PDA

View Full Version : FJ40 Side Gear Thrust Washers?

Dirt Claude
05-22-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm rebuilding the rear-end on my FJ40 and installing a new Aussie locker at the same time. It looks like the previous owner installed some sort of limited slip traction device and the side gear thrust washers were removed.

Anyone have an extra pair laying around that they no longer need? I know there are a couple different sizes, but I'm open to whatever you might have. I'll check the tolerences once I get everything installed. Thanks -Brad

baja1d
05-22-2013, 09:13 AM
I think I do. Call me later...dental appointment

Dirt Claude
05-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks Travis. It doesn't look like I have your phone number, can you shoot it over to me?

Dirt Claude
05-23-2013, 07:28 AM
Still on the hunt for a pair, #41361 in the picture.

Rzeppa
05-23-2013, 08:33 PM
Still on the hunt for a pair, #41361 in the picture.

I have a complete set of a pair of each size. I ordered them in prior to installing the lock right in my 60. Turned out I didn't need any of them, the existing thrust washers put the spacing right at the middle of the range and the locker is quiet and well behaved.

Let me know what size you need, or I can just give you the entire set and you can use what you need and return the rest.

Dirt Claude
05-24-2013, 07:50 AM
I have a complete set of a pair of each size. I ordered them in prior to installing the lock right in my 60. Turned out I didn't need any of them, the existing thrust washers put the spacing right at the middle of the range and the locker is quiet and well behaved.

Let me know what size you need, or I can just give you the entire set and you can use what you need and return the rest.

Thanks Jeff...PM sent