PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jeff!

AxleIke
06-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Hey Jeff,

Just was wondering if you could update my member status? I can't PM right now and I'd have to delete like 500 + messages to get down to sending status.

Thanks!

Isaac

Rezarf
06-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Hey Isaac, you're PM Inbox is full... I keep spamming it with Kia ads.

timmbuck2
06-13-2013, 09:37 AM
ditto....paid up yesterday but cannot PM you to tell you to update my status because I can't PM you to tell you my PM box is full so I can't PM you to tell you my status.....wait...I am dizzy......

Uncle Ben
06-13-2013, 10:19 AM
Hey Isaac, you're PM Inbox is full... I keep spamming it with Kia ads.

Funny, as I have been spamming him also with J**p Cherokee ads...

AxleIke
06-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Ya, those have been good. Seriously though, all I need is someone to unlock my account, and I would love not to have to delete my entire PM box to do that.

I'm guessing that my payment being in the wrong account is what is causing the issue.

I did, however, pay, here is my receipt.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/AxleIke/RSRecipt.png

Is there something else I need to do?

Uncle Ben
06-13-2013, 02:11 PM
Ya, those have been good. Seriously though, all I need is someone to unlock my account, and I would love not to have to delete my entire PM box to do that.

I'm guessing that my payment being in the wrong account is what is causing the issue.

I did, however, pay, here is my receipt.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/AxleIke/RSRecipt.png

Is there something else I need to do?

I need your PayPal password to verify! :D

AxleIke
06-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Sure thing!

Login: isaac
Password: Minisarebetterthancruisers!!

:D

Uncle Ben
06-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Sure thing!

Login: isaac
Password: Minisarebetterthancruisers!!

:D

Tried it and it didn't work....I'm guessing that's to be expected?

rover67
06-13-2013, 04:45 PM
need a stronger password :D

AxleIke
06-13-2013, 06:09 PM
No no Kevin, it only works for those worthy of wielding such a password. I'm afraid you just don't cut it! :D

need a stronger password :D

I dunno Marco, possibly. I'm thinking: minisareWAY!betterthancruisers

LOL!!!!!!! :D:D:D

corsair23
06-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Sorry guys...I guess telling you to PM me doesn't work too well if your box is full :doh:

As for the Cruise Moab thing on your PP receipt. We consolidated the PP accounts last year so we have just the 1 account now. So your receipt will show Cruise Moab just because that is the PP account we kept. But, if you send payments to sales@risingsun4x4club.org that shows up in the details so I know the $$ is for the club...Although most of you are good about sending $51.80 so the net is $50 and it is pretty obvious what the payment is for :)

I'll get everyone that has renewed fixed up here as soon as I can...Don't go deleting all of your PMs!!!

Uncle Ben
06-13-2013, 06:49 PM
No no Kevin, it only works for those worthy of wielding such a password. I'm afraid you just don't cut it! :D

I dunno Marco, possibly. I'm thinking: minisareWAY!betterthancruisers

LOL!!!!!!! :D:D:D

No judgement....every boy has to start somewhere on his manhood quest!

AxleIke
06-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Guess you'll be getting there soon eh? We await your arrival with anticipation. You've almost got a mini now, just a few more parts to subtract and a few more to add!

Uncle Ben
06-13-2013, 11:04 PM
Guess you'll be getting there soon eh? We await your arrival with anticipation. You've almost got a mini now, just a few more parts to subtract and a few more to add!

No way! I'm never leaving Neverland! Even the mini parts I used whine like a colic baby!

sleeoffroad
06-14-2013, 08:07 AM
Ditto for me. I also paid and is still locked out. Forgot that I did not pay earlier this year.