bh4rnnr
08-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Happy B-day dude:party: :beer2: . See ya tomorrow at the Rally:thumb:

Three Wheel Ben
08-19-2006, 07:57 AM
yea scott, Happy Birthday! Hope you don't have to work today :p:

Uncle Ben
08-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Scott, hope your day is awesome! Happy B-day! :beer2: :party: :clap: :beer: :beer: :beer:

JadeRunner
08-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Who are you guys talking about? My birthday is May 1st.

I just got back last night from a weeks family camp trip to the Butte and San Juan's. The trucks a mess, gear everywhere I must spend the day cleaning up, so I won't be able to make the Rally. I'll be at Jenny Creek for the day on Sat.

The Starcraft counter top\sink\stove rattled apart and the electrical hook up came off and drug on the road for a while, it's trashed and will need to be replaced. Will have to see what Kettelesen will do in terms of warrenty repair. Ran Gunsight, Paradise Divide, Ophir, Imogene and Clear Lake with the family. People were on the trails everywhere, every day of the week. But, we had a great time.

Uncle Ben
08-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Who are you guys talking about? My birthday is May 1st.

I just got back last night from a weeks family camp trip to the Butte and San Juan's. The trucks a mess, gear everywhere I must spend the day cleaning up, so I won't be able to make the Rally. I'll be at Jenny Creek for the day on Sat.

The Starcraft counter top\sink\stove rattled apart and the electrical hook up came off and drug on the road for a while, it's trashed and will need to be replaced. Will have to see what Kettelesen will do in terms of warrenty repair. Ran Gunsight, Paradise Divide, Ophir, Imogene and Clear Lake with the family. People were on the trails everywhere, every day of the week. But, we had a great time.

Wudunt you dude! :hill:

JadeRunner
08-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Wudunt you dude! :hill:

Huh? Me no understand.

wesintl
08-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Scott Desness(sp??) parts man at Kuni

You can still celebrate is 2 x if you want to ;)

Uncle Ben
08-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Huh? Me no understand.

Sorry....slangin' it...pronounced Wud -ant or in normal lingo....wasn't. It was Scott Desiness at Kuni....check the forum calendar..... :cheers:

EDIT: Opps...
Scott Desness(sp??) parts man at Kuni ;)

Should read before posting....so "ditto, wat he said" :rolleyes: