mikeyhcrana
06-25-2013, 06:34 AM
I need everything circled in red.

http://imageshack.us/a/img404/66/imk.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img199/8696/qxp.bmp

http://imageshack.us/a/img33/1259/qctc.png

MDH33
06-25-2013, 10:39 AM
I have a full set of the shims leftover from a Marlin kit that I didn't need. You're welcome to them.

teamextreme
06-25-2013, 10:55 AM
I have the steering arm, castle nuts and knuckle nuts.

mikeyhcrana
06-25-2013, 12:40 PM
I have a full set of the shims leftover from a Marlin kit that I didn't need. You're welcome to them.

I would appreciate them very much. Please let me know where to get them. Thank you.

teamextreme I have the steering arm, castle nuts and knuckle nuts.

How much do you want? Do you have any of the cone or lock washers for the steering arm to knuckle hardware?

Also, I'm trying to find the knuckle alignment tool but I don't have $450. I need my Matco guy to find one so I can put it on my account. Unless I could rent or find a used one...

MDH33
06-25-2013, 12:56 PM
I would appreciate them very much. Please let me know where to get them. Thank you.

PM me your address and I'll drop them in the mail.

egesledder
06-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Jim's Used Toyota Parts off of 63rd and York should have all of that stuff.

teamextreme
06-25-2013, 05:03 PM
They're yours, you can come pick them up. Paying it forward to help out on your misfortune. I'll PM you my work address in Commerce City and you can come pick up what I have. I'll bring them in tomorrow and you can come by 8-5 ish any day to pick up.

baja1d
06-25-2013, 10:28 PM
There are guys in RS that have knuckle alignment tools. I think I borrowed DanS's

mikeyhcrana
06-26-2013, 12:53 PM
teamextreme They're yours, you can come pick them up. Paying it forward to help out on your misfortune. I'll PM you my work address in Commerce City and you can come pick up what I have. I'll bring them in tomorrow and you can come by 8-5 ish any day to pick up.

Thanks a lot, are you around at lunch time? I'll have to cruise up there on my lunch.

There are guys in RS that have knuckle alignment tools. I think I borrowed DanS's

Well, the Matco guy ordered me one. They are only $200 from him so it'll be worth it to have, I love tools.

OilHammer
06-26-2013, 04:18 PM
I have two sets of new aftermarket Aisin style locking hubs. I'm not positive on the length you need and whether these would fit. They are "high" quality, but definitely not OEM. If you are running 37's, I would not recommend them. Stock tires w/ open diffs, no worries there. If this is something you are interested in, let me know and I'll dig up my pricing sheet.

nuclearlemon
06-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks a lot, are you around at lunch time? I'll have to cruise up there on my lunch.

if you can't do it at lunch time, he can always leave it at my place in commerce city and you can pick it up after work or on the weekend (we should be home all weekend doing an engine swap in one of treeroots 40s)

and i'll second jim for parts. great guy to deal with.

mikeyhcrana
06-28-2013, 06:40 AM
if you can't do it at lunch time, he can always leave it at my place in commerce city and you can pick it up after work or on the weekend (we should be home all weekend doing an engine swap in one of treeroots 40s)

and i'll second jim for parts. great guy to deal with.

Thank you. I'm super impressed how helpfull everyone is on RS. I bought Jenni a Hyundai yesterday so transportation won't be as much of a challenge until the 4runner is back on its feet. I'll be stripping the 89 this weekend so I can send it onto its next life, and getting my parts off. I should be able to start picking up these parts next week. Thanks again, everyone.