PDA

View Full Version : FJ40 OEM Headrests For Sale

corsair23
08-20-2006, 03:17 AM
I was really hoping to make it to the rally but it just isn't going to happen...So, I'll post these up again to see if anyone has an interest in them

More left over restoration parts...The '76 FJ40 is gone and I can't use these on my '74.

Listed these before with a bunch of other stuff...All the other stuff is sold and I've fixed these up so I'm putting them in their own listing...

I can ship these or if you are local you can pick them up free of charge http://forum.ih8mud.com/images/smilies/smile.gif Item would be shipped from 80126.

Check out the specifics and pics below:

*** SOLD *** OEM headrests - $100 obo *** SOLD ***

Bought these back in '02 on eBay but never got around to putting them on my '76...They didn't sell with the '76 and I can't use them on my '74 as I have aftermarket seats
Previous seller listed them as being from a '77 FJ40
VERY Good condition. I cleaned them up, sanded off the light surface rust on the posts, and then sprayed them with Rustoleum - I'm no Picasso when it comes to painting but I think they turned out good
For shipping estimates:
10 lbs in a 14"x13"x12" box
PM me for shipping estimate or if you want large high detail pics (need email addy if you do)

Ok...Now for the pics:
EDIT: Removed pics to free up server space

corsair23
08-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Deal pending....