PDA

View Full Version : Brew kit

smslavin
07-23-2013, 01:43 PM
I hate to do this as I was pretty excited to give this a shot but I'm out of time, out of funds to tackle another past time and we're going to be downsizing and moving closer to downtown. Shuttling the kids down there every day has gotten old very quickly.

Here's the reference post:
http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showpost.php?p=228391&postcount=1

Everything is still in the boxes, unused, from when I picked it up from Martin a few months ago. There's 6 or 7 cases of bottles plus the four growlers.

Price is the same as what I had paid Martin, $200.

rckhound
07-23-2013, 03:17 PM
If anyone is looking for some help brewing our wants me to show you how to use this set up I have a 15 gallon RIMS system up in Silverthorne that we are pumping out some good beers with and would love for people to come hang out brew some beers and talk landcruisers! Thanks, Steve.

Squishy!
07-23-2013, 04:17 PM
I'll jump in line as I was 2nd on this kit last time. :lol:

Squishy!
07-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Dang I'm out already. My buddy couldn't halfsies this go 'round. :(

baja1d
07-23-2013, 09:22 PM
If anyone is looking for some help brewing our wants me to show you how to use this set up I have a 15 gallon RIMS system up in Silverthorne that we are pumping out some good beers with and would love for people to come hang out brew some beers and talk landcruisers! Thanks, Steve.

Dang, I would have given you some empty growlers & some cash yesterday in exchange for full ones!!!

Corbet
07-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Bump for a good deal on a fun hobby. :beer:

Hulk
07-30-2013, 01:14 AM
I'll buy, but I won't be able to meet up until next week. Justin, if you come help me brew we can split some batches.

smslavin
07-30-2013, 08:48 AM
I'll buy, but I won't be able to meet up until next week.

Sounds good. I'm at I-25 and Hampden on Monday and Thursday evenings. I'll bring it down so you don't have to make the trek up. :cheers:

Squishy!
07-30-2013, 08:56 AM
I'll buy, but I won't be able to meet up until next week. Justin, if you come help me brew we can split some batches.

Right on. :thumb:

Hulk
10-31-2014, 12:34 AM
I've have all of this beer making equipment, including all the super cool bottles with the ceramic swing tops, and I don't have time to use it. Come buy it from me for the same price, $200, and become a beer brewing genius.

Squishy!
10-31-2014, 12:35 AM
Lol. Maybe I'll finally get it this time. Let me talk to my buddy.

baja1d
10-31-2014, 10:26 PM
Justin, I plan on brewing a few times this winter if you want to see the process. It's easy & you can start with a kit. If you can read, you can brew.... The only issue is that you may not go back to cheap beer again because it'll taste like pee!

Squishy!
11-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Justin, I plan on brewing a few times this winter if you want to see the process. It's easy & you can start with a kit. If you can read, you can brew.... The only issue is that you may not go back to cheap beer again because it'll taste like pee!

Haha! I can't even drink Coors if it's free so no loss there. I brewed once with Ben (Berihurt09) and it was a blast.

Matt I'll be seeing Ben tomorrow so I'll let you know. If anyone else jumps ahead that's fine it'll just be par for the course. :hill:

tsand123
11-02-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm in Dillon and brew also. Sending PM.

Hulk
11-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Justin has passed on this, so if you're interested, let me know. I'm going to post to Craigslist today.

Corbet
11-10-2014, 12:33 AM
It's a good deal for anyone looking to get into brewing.