PDA

View Full Version : 85 toyota SR5 4wd pickup for sale

black85
08-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Hello yota fans.. It is time for me to let my beloved 85 toyota pickup go to a new owner. Getting to small for the family. I am the 3rd owner, had the truck for 12yrs now.Its 5spd , got the rare sr5 bucket seats, sun roof, power windows, loaded but no a/c, new windshield, will need windows retinted, Paint is Dull.The bed will need to be replaced, front grill was cut because truck used to have winch and winch bumper , In all those years this is what i have installed- 37inch IROCKS, 6inch lift kit,(Toyota ALLPRO lift)high steer arms with 1ton fj tie rods, 5.29 gears front and back with detroit lockers,extended drive shaft in rear and long spline in front, 6puck clutch but alittle noise due to weak spring in pressure plate but still grabs hard. Am sure I forgot little things. Now the engine is fully rebuilt and balanced with Lc engineering rebuilt kit. Got the pro heads with bigger valves, Double timing chain for superior strength , LC headers, black magic fan, HID head lights, and yellow top optima battery . I think thats it for now. If interested PLease call or text me, thanks Paul
Am asking 6,000 or OBO 303-21-3258 If picture dont load up I can text pictures if interested

black85
08-10-2013, 06:45 AM
Sorry my ph# is 303-217-3258 Thanks Paul