PDA

View Full Version : WTB: FJ40 Front Splash Guard

OshnDoc
08-13-2013, 10:04 AM
Need the splash guard that is mounted under the radiator and harmonic balancer of a 1978 FJ40. Anyone have an extra one of these? - Thanks

subzali
08-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Rocky Mountain Cruisers had a ton during their garage sale a couple years ago. I bet they have a few kicking around

Rzeppa
08-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Rocky Mountain Cruisers had a ton during their garage sale a couple years ago. I bet they have a few kicking around

I'm not sure they're still in business. I tried contacting them to see if they were going to come to the Rally, and their web site says that they are closed while they move back to Englewood from Thornton, I tried their phone and it is disconnected, and I tried emailing last Friday and haven't gotten a reply. :(

ianacole
08-14-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm not sure they're still in business. I tried contacting them to see if they were going to come to the Rally, and their web site says that they are closed while they move back to Englewood from Thornton, I tried their phone and it is disconnected, and I tried emailing last Friday and haven't gotten a reply. :(

I drive by their "new" shop every day on South Federal (just north of Belleview) on my way home from work, and they are no longer at that place.

Rzeppa
08-14-2013, 10:03 PM
I drive by their "new" shop every day on South Federal (just north of Belleview) on my way home from work, and they are no longer at that place.

They were there until around a year or so ago when they moved to Thornton. Now their web site says they are moving back to Englewood, but it doesn't give a new address.