PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of stuff for sale + some free stuff

Hulk
09-02-2013, 10:11 PM
UPDATE: 9/21/2014: Still have some stuff available. I can deliver any of this stuff at the next RS meeting or you can come by to pick it up.

Front door glass for an FJ40. $60

Wireless camera + LCD screen for rock crawling - Proffitt setup! $45

Square link tire chains for 33" tires. Set of 4. - $50
Cable Puller 4-ton - $15

Longfield 30-spline birfields (2) for FJ40 - $250 $150 NEW PRICE!

FJ60 washer bottle and pump - $10.00

See below for photos and descriptions of each item.

Hulk
09-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Front door glass for an FJ40.
Years it will fit: 8/80 or newer. Should work in either side.
Original Toyota glass in box.
Condition: NOS (new, never used).
Price: $60.

Hulk
09-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Wireless camera + LCD screen for rock crawling - Proffitt setup!
Here is one wireless camera that you can mount under your rig, plus the LCD screen for your dash. This allows you to see what's going on underneath your rig without getting out of the driver's seat. This is the same setup that Jeremiah Proffitt ran in his super crazy FJ45 truck before he sold it.

Condition: New, never used, still in box.
Price: $45 obo.

Hulk
09-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Square link tire chains for 33" tires. Set of 4.

Condition: Ran these only twice: once on my 40 and once on my 80.
Three chains are in great shape. Fourth chain needs a quick repair (broken link). Comes with adjuster tool and three rubber tensioners. Here they are (http://www.tirechain.com/square_alloy_cross_chain.htm) on tirechain.com.

Price: $50.

Hulk
09-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Cable Puller 4-ton (yo, that's 8000 lbs.)
Condition: used a couple of times. It's still in the original box.
Price: $15

Hulk
09-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Longfield 30-spline birfields (2) for FJ40
Condition: New, never used. Comes with a lifetime warranty from Longfield.
Price: $250 $150, new price

Hulk
09-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Toyota 80-series mud flaps

Condition: used but good & solid

Price: $4.00

Hulk
09-03-2013, 12:04 AM
FJ60 washer bottle and pump

I bought this at the Rally, if I recall correctly. The goal was to put it into my FJ40 for the extra spray power that came stock with an FJ60. As you can see, it's still in the box. I think I paid $25 for all this.

Condition: used.

Price: $10.00

baja1d
09-03-2013, 06:48 AM
I'll take these off your hands.... I will not be able to make the meeting due to work but I can swing by your place Thursday morning if that'll work for you?

Bosch WR8DP Platinum Plus Spark Plugs (6)
Could you harvest the platinum in these amazing spark plugs, melt it down and create an engagement ring for the hand of your beloved? Perhaps, but why wouldn't you go out to the garage and put these in the 2F block that still powers your vintage Land Cruiser?

Condition: new

Price: $5.00

Toyota OEM spark plugs (12)These spark plugs were crafted by Mr. Toyoda himself in Japan from virgin steel, ancient ceramics, and electricity gathered from lightning strikes at the top of Mt. Fuji.

Twelve plugs are here, which is enough to change your plugs on that beautiful 2F engine TWICE.

Condition: new, unused, still in the cool red Toyota box (included).

Price: $10.

Hi-Lift Jack mountsComes with hardware for mounting to your rack or bumper.
Condition: used but in good shape.
Price. $5.00

Small fire extinguisher mountCondition: used
Price: free

FZJ80 third row seat beltsCondition: like new
Price: Free.

Warn hubs for FJ40, box of parts
Condition: there may be enough parts in here for 2 complete hubs. Not sure.

Price: Free.

mukker4life
09-03-2013, 07:03 AM
PM sent
I can use the fj40 tail light guards, the fair lead and the craftsman fender cover.
Thanks
Brian

velorider4
09-03-2013, 07:40 AM
PM sent on the license plate holder, used inspection light, and windshield light mounts.

Romer
09-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Not sure if you saw my posts Ill take the Kimberley trash bags and also the warn flag

Wont be at the meeting wednesday

jps8460
09-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Ill be at the meeting wed night. Ill take the 60 washer bottle

MDH33
09-03-2013, 07:59 AM
I'll take the shelves Matt, and I'll be at the meeting. :thumb:

Squishy!
09-03-2013, 08:03 AM
I'll take the hi lift adapters

cbmontgo
09-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Toyota 80-series carpet set

Back carpet + two front carpet mattes.

Condition: used but still plenty of life in them.

Price: free.

I'll take these (as long as they are oak brown, which I think they are).

Also, will take fairlead and used inspection light if they fall through.

Thanks!

Old40Dog
09-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Protective cover for back of FZJ80 seat (rare)

This cover hangs from the headrest and covers the back of your seat. If you have a toddler with dirty shoes who is always kicking the back of your seat, this is the protective cover of your dreams.

This may be one of those ultra-rare, unobtanium parts. It's the only one I have seen, anyway.

Condition: used but clean

Price: free.

Matt, What a collection of "stuff". I'll take the covers. Will be at the meeting.

Dave

mikeyhcrana
09-03-2013, 12:29 PM
10 lb. CO2 tank with fixed pressure regulator and mounting loop.
Originally purchased from Cramer Decker Industries. Mounting loop can be used to secure this safely in your vehicle or trailer so it doesn't bump around on the trail.

Please note: the bottle will need to be tested and re-certified when you fill it, which may take an extra couple of days. If it doesn't pass, you can return it to me for a full refund.

Condition: used

Price: $50.

May I please get the CO2 tank from you? I'll try to make the meeting or come pickup wherever, if I don't make it to the meeting.

RedCreeper
09-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Craftsman Heavyweight Fender Covers

I found this online, so here are the vital statistics:

Fender Cover Color:Black
Length (in):35 in.
Width (in):27 in.
Fender Cover Backing Material:Foam
Fender Cover Facing Material:Vinyl

Condition: never used, new

Price: $5.00

I will take this. Cant come to the meeting but free Mon or Thurs to meet. shoot me a PM. thanks.

Hulk
09-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Please see post #1 in this thread for an update on who has claimed which parts.

Thanks!
Matt

Hulk
09-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Damn. Would like the hi lift mounts but don't know when I will be in Denver next. I'm up in foco.

Sorry, man. For $5.00, I can't afford to deliver!

I'll take these & will bring the beer this time

Sounds more than awesome!

hi lift bits (could have used that Saturday)
Slee bag - had one, loved it, great on roofrack or in back with dogs.

Daniel, are you putting in your "dibs" on these items or just commenting that you like them? Your post is not clear.

I'll take these off your hands.... I will not be able to make the meeting due to work but I can swing by your place Thursday morning if that'll work for you?

I'll be at work, but I can check to see if Karie will be home.

PM sent
I can use the fj40 tail light guards, the fair lead and the craftsman fender cover.
Thanks
Brian

Sounds good. I PM'd ya back.

PM sent on the license plate holder, used inspection light, and windshield light mounts.

I sent you a PM back.

Not sure if you saw my posts Ill take the Kimberley trash bags and also the warn flag

Wont be at the meeting wednesday

I will keep these for you, Ken. Did you want both KK trash bags, or are you willing to let Daniel have one (assuming he wants one -- his post is unclear)?

Ill be at the meeting wed night. Ill take the 60 washer bottle

Perfect.

I'll take the shelves Matt, and I'll be at the meeting. :thumb:

Good deal. You will love these shelves.

I'll take the hi lift adapters

I think you are second in line. Check the first post in this thread. However, if Daniel is ahead of you, I may give them to you since his post is hard to decipher.

I'll take these (as long as they are oak brown, which I think they are).

Also, will take fairlead and used inspection light if they fall through.

Thanks!

Carpet is oak brown indeed.

Matt, What a collection of "stuff". I'll take the covers. Will be at the meeting.

Dave

There's only one cover, but it is yours.

May I please get the CO2 tank from you? I'll try to make the meeting or come pickup wherever, if I don't make it to the meeting.

I'll bring it to the meeting. If that doesn't work out, I work near Park Meadows mall on the south end of town.

I will take this. Cant come to the meeting but free Mon or Thurs to meet. shoot me a PM. thanks.

Sorry, man. Check the first post in this thread. I think you are second or third in line.

Squishy!
09-04-2013, 07:05 AM
I think you are second in line. Check the first post in this thread. However, if Daniel is ahead of you, I may give them to you since his post is hard to decipher.

Going once... Going twice... SOLD to the jellyfish.

Romer
09-04-2013, 07:16 AM
I didnt know Daniel had a KK? :D I was speaking up for both, but I'll go with what you decide

Old40Dog
09-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Matt, I'm also in for these items.

Craftsman leaf blower, electric - FREE
Toyota 80-series cargo net - $5.00
Toyota OEM fuel pump FJ40 (new) - $60
FJ40 mirror arm, slightly bent, no glass - $5.00

See you tonite.

Inukshuk
09-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Daniel, are you putting in your "dibs" on these items or just commenting that you like them? Your post is not clear.

dibs.

One bag is plenty. Its really handy for protecting the plastic trash bags from puncture. The high-lift adapters are needed to make that tool useful. We may have rescued Pard' this weekend without a winch if we had that.

Squishy!
09-04-2013, 09:13 AM
dibs.

One bag is plenty. Its really handy for protecting the plastic trash bags from puncture. The high-lift adapters are needed to make that tool useful. We may have rescued Pard' this weekend without a winch if we had that.

:cry:

Hulk
09-21-2014, 05:13 PM
Updated first post with some good stuff that is still available. Thanks!

Rezarf
09-21-2014, 07:48 PM
Matt, will the Longfields fit a 76?

Hulk
09-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Matt, will the Longfields fit a 76?

I think so. 76 was fine spline, right?

Squishy!
09-21-2014, 08:20 PM
I'll take the camera thingy.

Inukshuk
09-22-2014, 08:45 AM
Holy old for sale thread! I knew there was a thread somewhere where I had agreed to buy something and then lost the thread. Do I still owe you for anything?

wesintl
09-22-2014, 12:22 PM
76 have long birfs vs shorter birfs on 79+/mini truck

Rezarf
09-22-2014, 05:05 PM
76 have long birfs vs shorter birfs on 79+/mini truck

Thanks Wes, and thanks for the chance Matt. GLWTS

subzali
09-22-2014, 05:11 PM

Drew, they will still fit, but you will have to use the washer and bolt trick instead of the c-clip to make them work. Or get FJ60 lockouts.

Hulk
09-22-2014, 06:25 PM
I'll take the camera thingy.

Cool. Let me know when you want to meet, or I can bring it to the RS meeting on 10/1.

Holy old for sale thread! I knew there was a thread somewhere where I had agreed to buy something and then lost the thread. Do I still owe you for anything?

I think you owe me about $600. Let's make it $700 just to be sure. What was it you bought again?

Sorry, Drew. I honestly don't know if these are long or short. I ended up with these as payment for doing an ad for a vendor in Toyota Trails.

Inukshuk
09-22-2014, 10:36 PM
LOL I thin it was the high lift bits. No worries.

Squishy!
09-23-2014, 06:38 AM
LOL I thin it was the high lift bits. No worries.

Man I was second for that stuff too! Geez! Matt you could've had at least $500 a year ago! lol.