PDA

View Full Version : Tire groover

wesintl
08-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Does anyone have a tire groover or siper? I need something more than just the knife that sipes for winter driving. I want to really cut up some tires:eek:

Uncle Ben
08-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Does anyone have a tire groover or siper? I need something more than just the knife that sipes for winter driving. I want to really cut up some tires:eek:

PM sent

corsair23
08-28-2006, 01:27 AM
Uncle Ben,

Does that mean you can sipe tires? I have some new MTRs that I'm thinking may need it...I'll probably wait till next spring/summer after seeing if I even take the FJ out in the snow and if so, how the MTRs do...

I've gotten spoiled with snow tires on my DD during the winter. People laugh at me for having snow tires on a 4x4 during the winter but they quickly stopped during the blizzard of '02 when I was the only one I knew that never got snowed in :)

It is a WHOLE lot of fun driving around neighborhoods through 3+ ft of snow watching the expressions :eek: on peoples faces...

Uncle Ben
08-28-2006, 03:47 AM
Uncle Ben,

Does that mean you can sipe tires? I have some new MTRs that I'm thinking may need it...I'll probably wait till next spring/summer after seeing if I even take the FJ out in the snow and if so, how the MTRs do...

I've gotten spoiled with snow tires on my DD during the winter. People laugh at me for having snow tires on a 4x4 during the winter but they quickly stopped during the blizzard of '02 when I was the only one I knew that never got snowed in :)

It is a WHOLE lot of fun driving around neighborhoods through 3+ ft of snow watching the expressions :eek: on peoples faces...

I cannot sipe tires...take them to Discount Tire. They don't charge that much and it doesn't take very long. :cheers: