PDA

View Full Version : Chuck's FJ60 is For Sale

daveIT
10-09-2013, 05:01 PM
$3900...good price for a beast of a rig.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/4119834641.html

Uncle Ben
10-09-2013, 05:05 PM
That is a great price for that rig!

rckhound
10-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Great price for a Turn key serious wheeler you can sleep in!

Crash
10-09-2013, 06:04 PM
WOW! Having wheeled with Chuck and watching this truck do its thing, this is a great way for someone to enter the realm of wheeling with the big dogs. It really is a proven beast of a truck.

daveIT
10-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Yup...

http://www.fourwheeler.com/ultimate-adventure/2011/131-1105-the-ultimate-adventure-2011-finalists/

I should buy it & have 2 turd brown cruisers. How much does a divorce run?

PPFJ60
10-10-2013, 11:45 AM
This has been a great rig to wheel and I keep second guessing my decision to sell it. I think it's priced to sell quickly. I thought about keeping it and getting another rig but I need to just let it go and move on to the next rig. Which I havn't decided what to build next but I will be more motivated if I don't have this one to play with.

nuclearlemon
10-10-2013, 05:32 PM
sorry to hear, chuck....that's a stupid awesome price! if i wasn't already overwhelmed, i'd be all over it!

someone's going to get a hell of a great wheeler!

Crash
10-10-2013, 06:15 PM
This has been a great rig to wheel and I keep second guessing my decision to sell it. I think it's priced to sell quickly. I thought about keeping it and getting another rig but I need to just let it go and move on to the next rig. Which I havn't decided what to build next but I will be more motivated if I don't have this one to play with.

Whatever you decide to build next Chuck, no doubt it will be an awesome rig. I really hope "the next rig" isn't a Wrangler based truck. More and more Toyota folks are going that route, though, as the club has witnessed. Too bad that Toyota just doesn't seem to hear or see that.

black95
10-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Not surprisingly, the Jeep switch is happening more and more. I went that route myself.

The reality is, if you want something modern with at good ground clearance on 33's or 35's, Toyota has nothing to offer :( I wish Toyota would have kept up with the offroad market. What did they offer to the wrangler? The FJ cruiser??? Such a failure.

daveIT
10-12-2013, 08:15 AM
It's OK Luke, just those repressed memories of playing with your sisters Barbie Jeep re-manifesting. We won't judge you and I'm sure there are support groups for your temporary insanity situation.

But yeah...Jeeps are nice and I'd probably have one if I didn't need more room for the wife, 2 kids, dog, fishing gear, etc. I don't see the appeal in lugging a trailer so I'd like to be self-contained.

Found out I need to get my distributor re-curved, so my Cruiser is going to be down a bit longer...is there anyone local that could do it or should I just send it off to Jim C over at TLC Performance?

black95
10-12-2013, 09:54 AM
It's OK Luke, just those repressed memories of playing with your sisters Barbie Jeep re-manifesting

Lol, is that what it is?!?

Put your dizzy question in the tech section. Lot of really knowledgeable techs on rising sun :)