PDA

View Full Version : Friend's 3rd gen runner for sale

LARGEONE
11-12-2013, 10:44 PM
My good friend is selling his extremely clean 4runner. I've ridden in this truck many times...it is a gem. He said he would sell it for less than the price listed, especially to someone in the club that would really take care of it and use it. Anyway, if you've been looking for a 3rd gen runner, this one is really in great condition with all maintenance done. Located in Longmont.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/4181287084.html

Squishy!
11-13-2013, 08:40 AM
Nice truck. He's asking quite a bit for it though.

DaveInDenver
11-13-2013, 09:42 AM
It might seem high Justin, but based on what I found last spring with Tacomas it's in the ball park. Maybe high by a grand.

Our Taco is a 2001, TRD, had 110,000 miles, 5 speed and I paid $11,000 for it and was happy to do so (at least until I started stabilizing the frame rust, it was more rusty than I could tell crawling around looking at it). But decent Tacos are harder to find than 4Runners of that vintage I think. There are lots of 200,000+ mile, beat crazy, poorly maintained, half ass modified Tacomas and the lowish mile, unmolested, straight ones go pretty quickly.

J Kimmel
11-13-2013, 09:49 AM
I just sold one almost exact same specs saturday with a little less miles and no alloy wheels.

He's a little high, but not too far off though. there are plenty who will see the value assuming all the maintenance has been done