PDA

View Full Version : Calendars and Mugs are in

Romer
11-30-2013, 07:34 PM
I will have them at the December meeting or you can arrange to pick them up before the meeting by dropping by my house as long as you have paid.

Someone else may take them at the December meeting for handoff as I am not sure I will be at the January meeting yet

I will try and get Corbets shipped by the end of the week. Just got back from a Thanksgiving cruise in the Caribbean. Didn't see any cruisers, but we did go offroading in the jungles of Cozumel (Sarah and Jacob on their X-trail vehicle). Actually got Bonni to come along and did we get muddy

Romer
12-02-2013, 05:07 PM
My count shows two Calendars left. Will have them at the meeting. Remember you need to pay before you can pickup your order

LARGEONE
12-02-2013, 10:20 PM
My son's birthday is Wednesday, so I won't be able to make the meeting. Can one of the Northsiders in attendance pick up my calendar? Sorry I'm going to miss the officer vote.

Uncle Ben
12-04-2013, 04:32 PM
My son's birthday is Wednesday, so I won't be able to make the meeting. Can one of the Northsiders in attendance pick up my calendar? Sorry I'm going to miss the officer vote.

x2. Can someone grab my calendar and mug for me?

simps80
12-04-2013, 04:37 PM
X can someone grab my calendar?

Inukshuk
12-06-2013, 07:02 AM
If anyone is near or seeing Ken and can get mine any closer to Downtown / Sloan's Lake, much appreciated.

Uncle Ben
12-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Thank you Ken! The calendars and mugs turned out great! Thank you Keith for personal delivery!