PDA

View Full Version : 6' step ladder, blue denim couch

nakman
12-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Have two items we no longer need.

The first is a wooden step ladder, 6' tall. Has been used, used well.. still does what a wooden ladder should. Not sure what else to say about this one, this ladder an I have finished basements, hung light fixtures, unclogged drains, and put up holiday lights. It's time for it to find a new home.

The second item is a large blue couch. The denim covers all come off so they are machine washable, which they have been recently. The denim is worn in like a good pair of jeans.. and this couch is big- you can lay out completely flat and still have room for a pillow, great for naps or a guest bedroom. 3 big guys can sit on this and watch a game, without their masculinity being threatened. Heck, 4 guys could easily sit on this if the game was really good, or Caddyshack was on.

Both items free OBO.. located in Broomfield. Come get one or both this weekend, thanks!

subzali
12-06-2013, 11:35 AM
I'd like the ladder Tim, but not sure I can pick it up this weekend. Could I reimburse you for delivery to the Jan. meeting?

nakman
12-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Yes that would work, although it depends on when the January meeting is. If the 1st, I won't be there... I can make the 8th though. I guess I should start that thread, huh.

edit: ok here it is: http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=20583