PDA

View Full Version : Front load washer and dryer

OilHammer
12-06-2013, 01:18 PM
These came with my house and I have used them for the last couple years. The house fire is forcing a pretty extensive remodel of the house, so I want these out of my way. There isn't anything wrong with either of them as far as I know.
Dryer is gas and not electric.

$100 OBO for both of them. If you want only one, that's okay, but you gotta carry both of them out of the house. :)

Running a couple more loads today (saturday) before I disconnect the plumbing. Last chance to see them run is this weekend.

OilHammer
01-01-2014, 11:22 AM
No offers?

nuclearlemon
01-01-2014, 03:51 PM
i'm your huckleberry. your washer appears to match mine and mine's in need of either parts or replacing. if anyone wants the dryer, i don't need it.

OilHammer
01-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Funny thing about that dryer, nobody seems to want it. It's my first time using gas, but I've found it works a lot better than the electric ones. If I hadn't already bought an electric one for my previous house, I would be keeping that. But, no room for two!

I'm typically around on the weekends Ige, so let me know when it works for you to pick it up. I'm in the wash park area...

nuclearlemon
01-03-2014, 07:24 PM
when's good for you? i may have to do two trips, but i think i can cram them both in the blue pig...