PDA

View Full Version : Couple of things to share with you all

Get Outside
12-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi everybody, just wanted to share with the club what's going on.

First off, if you checked the report about the Run the Gulches you already know I broke my finger at the very end of the day! It sucks and after a week trying to keep it in place my doc and I decided to go ahead and pin it so it heals properly.

He will try to squeeze me into his schedule tomorrow at 1pm. Thing is he's on call so there is a chance it may get canceled, I hope it doesn't!
It's also gonna cost me a good chunk of change so my hopes of soon swapping in a rear bumper on the 100 are now none (for a long while):(
Either way, gotta have priorities in the right order!:thumb:

Second thing I wanted to share is that our church is having a Christmas Eve service at the University of Denver Arena and I wanted to invite you guys to come!

Very cool group of people, down to earth and present in the local community.

I was planning on attending and willing to meet up with anyone who may want to go but now with the surgery I can't be there anymore! There will be a 1pm and a 4pm.

Maybe (and that's a BIG maybe) the 4pm one; but will depend on how things go at the hospital. They will put me out on something, I already know that much!

Anyways, hope you all have a GREAT Christmas with your families and friends and that we may see each other soon!:cheers:

Here you have some more info:

60wag
12-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Good luck with the surgery. Maybe things will be slow tomorrow and they will get you taken care of.