PDA

View Full Version : This latest Issue of Toyota Trails.

Shotshell
01-07-2014, 09:18 PM
So I saw Ige's article about the "Three on the Tree" run back in October.
Good read. Sounded like a lot of fun.

So, I guess my question is, can any club member write up a story and send it in? I'm kind of thinking our Spooky Night Run might make for an interesting read. Thoughts?:cool:

Caribou Sandstorm
01-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Yes Toyota Trails is a member sponsored publication and that includes articles.

Write it up and send it in, try to include pics that have not been published or posted elsewhere. Usually pics that have posted in our club forum are still ok to use for submitting with an article to TTs.

nakman
01-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Yes and yes! Any TLCA member is welcome and encouraged to submit content at any time, about anything... and yes the Spooky Night Run is a great choice. submissions can be sent to Todd directly, he is the TT editor. tkaderabek @ gmail.com (take out the spaces).

Additionally, we're always looking for another member to help with our club update- Stan has been going a great job of this lately, but it's a task that could always use more help, either writing it yourself or co-writing something. And another easy way to see your name in print, which is fun.

and I agree, great article Ige! I read that one first, plastic TT wrapper still on the kitchen counter... :beer2:

Shotshell
01-07-2014, 10:55 PM
How come I can't send in pics that i've posted here on the forum? Those are about the only ones we've got from that run...

Shotshell
01-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Well I would be open to writing up an article about the Spooky Night Run this past year. But it would be really helpful if I could get everyone that was there to pitch in with your name and rig. I'm not going to even pretend to be able to to remember all that. :lmao:

Hulk
01-07-2014, 11:16 PM
How come I can't send in pics that i've posted here on the forum? Those are about the only ones we've got from that run...

There's no reason you cannot send in the photos you have posted here on the RS forum. Send them in!

Todd usually won't use photos that have been posted on ih8mud or other places that get a ton of traffic. Photos posted to the RS forum are OK because our forum is viewed (for the most part) by our club members only.