PDA

View Full Version : fs 2f/4spd powertrain

nuclearlemon
01-21-2014, 11:02 AM
since there is no interest in my blue pig as a whole, i've decided to part it out. up for sale first will be the powerterain. the 2f was rebuilt and documented by trapper50cal on mud about 7 years ago. it has accrued low miles since then. only thing i've changed is the manifold and carb. i got rid of the 4barrel set up that was on there. had a weber and it ran strong, now has has f air cleaner/manifold/aisan carb setup, needs new carb base gaskets. $1200 for fan blade to tcase output flange. pig driveshafts if needed.

subzali
01-21-2014, 11:08 AM
Just saw your ad on MUD - did you try posting to the regular classifieds section where it might get more traffic? Sorry to see a great running vehicle get parted out, wish I had room...:(

shellb
01-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Ige - I replied your thread on mud...seriously if you want to store it let me know.

cruiseroutfit
01-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Free delivery to SLC? :D

nuclearlemon
01-24-2014, 08:23 AM
buy the pig for the original 4k asking price and sure kurt :)

nuclearlemon
01-24-2014, 08:24 AM
Ige - I replied your thread on mud...seriously if you want to store it let me know.

i may be interested in that. either way, it does need to go. i need to pay down my mortgage so i can refi :( but it wouldn't be in my way if it were somewhere else. it's on the street right now, but i dont' like leaving rigs on the street. not much happens here, but i keep hearing things like the 33 cars that got their tires knifed in denver and that kind of stuff makes me a bit more paranoid

shellb
01-24-2014, 03:33 PM
Absolutely.

Would be happy to help if you decide to keep it around.

Good place to park a rig...locked, security cameras, etc.