PDA

View Full Version : WTB List

Firetacoma
01-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Here are some things I'm looking for for a '77 FJ-40. Not in any rush, don't necessarily have the money on hand, but if a deal comes up I could probably find it.

Stock wheels with center caps x5 (I know they are dealer available, I can't afford new prices)
Some sort of stereo with a built in speaker that will fit a cut dash (does anybody make such a thing?)

There will be more things down the road. I'm missing some very strange pieces of hard top and (the inside corner inside the ambulance door?) and the piece that holds the step up on the driver's side if anyone is by chance parting out a full rig that I could come grab parts off of.

Thanks!
-Andrew

aLostDawg
01-23-2014, 11:58 AM
Not to be nit picky or flame, but it might be helpful to put the vehicle you need these items to fit.

I first looked at the need for wheels and thought you were talking Tacoma wheels since your username has Tacoma in it, but then was confused by the hard top/ambulance doors.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firetacoma
01-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Very good point! Not nitpicky at all... sometimes I assume everyone is in my brain since I'm in there and stuff.