PDA

View Full Version : OME 850 "Heavy" front springs and misc 80 parts

Tch2fly
09-05-2006, 10:46 AM
All parts are off my 1994 FZJ-80. I would prefer not ship... I can have them Stevinson for the meeting or work out delivery along the front range.

I replaced my front 850 "heavies" with 850Js to compensate for all the weight. They had around 8000 miles of 95% street driving when they came off.
$100 OBO

4 16x8 Alloy wheels...unknown manufacturer...good condition minor rim rash on one... included are almost new center caps and lugnuts $200 OBO
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/FJ80FUN/cruiser/LC5.jpg

The following items are free to a good home [or a little $ if you feel guilty ;) ]:
1 Michelin LTX 275/70-16 (was the spare) tread is 80-90%-Spoken For 9-22
I have all the misc parts from removing the OEM front and rear bumpers if someone needs anything.
Complete Running boards (minor dent in the right) with brackets
1 Rhino brush guard.

Shark Bait
09-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Ooh. There's a large nut, maybe a lock-nut that bolts to a stud from the bumper that goes through some mounting bracket on the frame. I'm missing the DS nut. Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have one?

Tch2fly
09-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Ooh. There's a large nut, maybe a lock-nut that bolts to a stud from the bumper that goes through some mounting bracket on the frame. I'm missing the DS nut. Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have one?
Probably...I have all the hardware I guess I'll have to take a look in the bag. Is it the one that is closest to the tire? I'm trying to remember what it looked like...

Shark Bait
09-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Probably...I have all the hardware I guess I'll have to take a look in the bag. Is it the one that is closest to the tire? I'm trying to remember what it looked like...

No. On the top of the bumper, right about underneath the marker light, there are two (probably) carriage bolts that hold a bracket to the underside of the top of the bumper. It's kind of a u-shaped bracket. It's got a bolt at the bottom of the "U" that goes into a bracket that's mounted to the frame rail. It's the nut that tightens that bolt on to the frame rail bracket that I'm missing. I have one on the PS, but the one on my DS is missing. :D

I'd buy the springs if I had the $$$. :(

Tch2fly
09-07-2006, 08:21 AM
I think I found the nut you are looking for...doesn't look special :confused: but if you want OEM you can have it:D

I work tech center and live Highlands ranch I'll be down in Stonegate tomorrow afternoon for a while (3:30- 4/4:30) PM me if you want to get together (I had to miss the meeting, I was fixing my weekend fun :( )

Shark Bait
09-07-2006, 09:51 AM
PM'ed you.