PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Bill Van Beek?

Uncle Ben
02-19-2014, 06:01 PM
That's a great question that few knew the answer to! Fortunately, after February 24 we will at least know where he wont be! The famous BVB has put in his dues and Toyota is letting him retire! To celebrate such an amazing tenure of the highly respected BVB please join in a pint or few at Big Choice Brewing ( 7270 W 118th Pl, Broomfield, CO 80020) Sunday, March 2 at 2pm till 4 or ????. It's all set up with Andrea and Nathaniel so show up and clank a glass with the legend himself! Feel free to bring finger food if you would like but don't let that stop you if you don't have the time as there will be stuff there to devour. BTW, Bill had no idea of this until he reads this so SURPRISE! :D Welcome to freedom BILL!:thumb::thumb:

Uncle Ben
02-20-2014, 07:45 AM
Btt

AxleIke
02-20-2014, 12:09 PM
I'll be there. Should be there for most of the entire time.

Rzeppa
02-20-2014, 08:36 PM
His last day at Toyota will be tomorrow if memory serves from my last phone conversation with him a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this particular event as we've been invited to my son and his wife's baby shower at that same time. Yes, gonna be a grandpa for the second time, but it will be their first.

Uncle Ben
02-21-2014, 09:32 PM
His last day at Toyota will be tomorrow if memory serves from my last phone conversation with him a few weeks ago.

Someone should tell Bill so he doesn't have to go in on Monday!

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this particular event as we've been invited to my son and his wife's baby shower at that same time. Yes, gonna be a grandpa for the second time, but it will be their first.

Bummer and Congratulations!

nakman
02-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Awesome idea, :kevin:, am planning on being there. :beer2:

Uncle Ben
02-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Awesome Tim! I think it's hilarious that BVB has not seen this thread and still has no idea! :lmao::lmao::lmao: :beer2: :thumb::thumb:

Crash
02-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Awesome Tim! I think it's hilarious that BVB has not seen this thread and still has no idea! :lmao::lmao::lmao: :beer2: :thumb::thumb:

Yeah, BVB is pretty clueless........NOT!

We'll be there to help one of the best people in all of Toyotadom celebrate a wonderful career, a beautiful future and many more trails to travel.

Uncle Ben
02-23-2014, 07:06 PM
Yeah, BVB is pretty clueless........NOT!

We'll be there to help one of the best people in all of Toyotadom celebrate a wonderful career, a beautiful future and many more trails to travel.

Isaac and I enjoyed FAC with Sir Bill and he didn't have a clue about next Sunday then.....I'm sooooo looking forward to it!

Jacket
02-24-2014, 11:16 AM
We may be up at Breck that day, but if not I'll drop in and say hi.

Uncle Ben
02-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Hope everyone has seen this! Post up if you haven't. :lmao: :beer2:

AxleIke
02-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Yes, this is a great way to welcome an old friend into retirement! Good times!

rover67
02-25-2014, 09:04 PM
I wish I could make it but parents are in town and we will be spending the weekend with them in the mountains....

It's kind of a bummer because It'd be really fun to be able to make the fiesta at BCB for BVB.

bvb
02-25-2014, 10:05 PM
Thought it was a surprise so I shouldn't know about it. I passed on plans this weekend so I can attend, wouldn't want to miss it. :Princess:said all she needed to say was SAC (Sunday afternoon club):beer::beer: don't forget I now have time to lurk:thumb:

Cheeseman
02-27-2014, 10:17 PM
Geez Bill, next time don't chime in. This thread was getting good and you were becoming more than our local hero. Been two days and no more accolades or wise cracks.

bigbluefj
02-28-2014, 10:21 PM
Have fun everyone

DaveInDenver
03-02-2014, 06:45 AM
Congrats Bill.

Wish I could make it but ironically my Toyota is doing its best to enter early retirement and is inoperative at the moment.

Old40Dog
03-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Thought it was a surprise so I shouldn't know about it. I passed on plans this weekend so I can attend, wouldn't want to miss it. :Princess:said all she needed to say was SAC (Sunday afternoon club):beer::beer: don't forget I now have time to lurk:thumb:

And he doesn't even have to awake at any special time Monday :D

Planning to join in later today! Also, have an empty growler sitting by the fridge crying for double IPA...:lmao:

bh4rnnr
03-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Have a fun time today! One day i'll make one of these BCB gatherings:blah:.

And Congrats Bill:cheers:

Uncle Ben
03-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Food, beer and camaraderie was awesome! Bill and Paula really enjoyed themselves and it was such a great time! Thank you all! :thumb::thumb: :beer: :beer2::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bill:

Cheeseman
03-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Thank you Kevin for a great party for a great friend of all of us. Bill you have been one of those solid folks in this big world of the Rising Sun. Now you get to play on your own terms.

JadeRunner
03-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Wish I could have made this. Bill has been quite a guy to have in the club over the years. He's packs a huge wealth of Toyota knowledge.