PDA

View Full Version : 82 fj40 part out or whole $1,200 with title

rckhound
03-04-2014, 12:20 PM
I have an 82 fj40 I bought in running condition a couple weeks ago and did the unholy job of parting some stuff off of it to complete my current project. I know it make me feel dead inside. Anyway I have a really rusty- I mean really rusty near complete cruiser forsale. Have video of it running but have since removed the harness. All of the drive line is there and some of the 79+ parts have been swapped for earlier parts. It does have a complete harness that will go with it that was out of my 83. Good sounding 2F. Call me with any questions. 303-915-9528. Steve want to try and sell complete first.

rckhound
03-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Does not currently look like this.

rckhound
03-04-2014, 12:34 PM
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
Rust-Frame is very flakey but hitting the worst spots with a screw driver showed some strong steel under the flakes. This is a one owner car and lived in Wisconsin since being imported. The rear spring plates and shakles are bad. Like one shackle side has rusted through on the passenger side. I have driven the truck around the block a few times and let it run. It shifts smoothely and the transfer case works great. it had 174,000 original miles. It does not have the original speedometer But I saw it before it was removed and swapped for one in KM/H.

rover67
03-04-2014, 12:34 PM
how complete is the engine compartment? interior?

I need some stuff if it ends up getting parted out too..

jack
lower dash pads
carb fan and bracket (below carb fan to firewall)
left apron
left fender

rckhound
03-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Lower dash pads are good. Interior is missing the floor rubber and jump seats. Hardt top was used on my truck but I will have giraffes. On it. Still a late top just banged up but fixable. Left apron is rusty were the emblem goes and has holes for turn signal gaurds. Left fender is rusty with holes but straight. Ill part it if I can sell enough stuff to get $1,200. Giraffe has already spoken for the rear axle if it is parted.

rckhound
03-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Engine compartment will be mostly complete. If I part it I will probably keep all the smog stuff encase I ever have to do that to my truck.

rckhound
03-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Giraffe has released the rear axle. If anyone wants parts pm me and start the line. Make sure you put an offer in. If I get enough people I will start parting it out.

rckhound
03-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Whole truck Just sold.