PDA

View Full Version : BendTech pro ?

TIMZTOY
05-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Dose anyone have a copy they would be willing to lend/sell me ?
Or has anyone in the club done a group buy of the software ?

I'm looking for a copy. Pirated or not, I'm willing to pay for it, but don't like spending that much $ for software..

gahi
05-10-2014, 05:43 PM
You cant install it on additional computers without a code from the developers. Each computer requires a different code. Just went through this yesterday. They want $150 for each additional license.

TIMZTOY
05-10-2014, 07:24 PM
so you have a copy of it ?
if so can I get a copy of it ?
if I have to purchase a license then so be it.. that's still 100 cheaper than the whole thing

gahi
05-10-2014, 08:08 PM
I dont have it anymore. But it wouldn't do any good anyway. You need a unique to your computer activation number.

If you did have it, you would still need to pay full price for activation. The $150 is for additional computers under one license if that makes sense.

TIMZTOY
05-11-2014, 12:13 PM
damn

RockRunner
05-12-2014, 09:14 PM
buy it and sell some copies got your money ack quick when you coming back you can buy my 4runner cheap

Haku
05-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Cris at Bend Tech keeps a pretty tight fist on his product and doesn't budge much on this. I know for a fact that he considers the software to be non-transferable, even if you sold the whole lap top with it.

At the end of the day I understand why though, as its just him and a few staff members doing all the work themselves, and its his livelyhood. I don't think he's getting rich off it, and the support he gives is pretty amazing.

I'll say that I've been know to use "free" software in the past, but at least in this case since I knew that it was a local guy who openly supports what we do and puts in the work to make it better with the input of the users, I was happy to buy it instead of steal it.

If it helps, their website says they are doing a deal on it till the end of May for $269 (or add sheetmetal and/or header design for a discounted rate).

TIMZTOY
05-14-2014, 05:08 PM
I bought PRO and SM as a package.. and saved 150