PDA

View Full Version : Still a Problem

Shark Bait
09-22-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm still having a problem with the forum software. I log in to the forum just fine. Then when I try and go directly to say the last page of a thread and I am diverted to a "log in" screen. If I start at page 1 of a thread I can page through it, no problem. It's not a huge deal, but kind of annoying. I think it's a bug. I'm using Firefox 1.06.

wesintl
09-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Chris, I DL and installed 1.0.7 to test. I was not able to recreate your issue. Maybe try upgrading? If not i would suspect it maybe an issue on your end.. :(

Shark Bait
09-22-2005, 05:31 PM
I installed 1.07. Same thing. Says I need to register or log-in first. I'm already logged in.

Shark Bait
09-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Actually, it happens only in the Member forum and Cruise Moab Committee forum. In the regular forums when I select the 2nd or 3rd page of a thread it logs me out in the upper right corner. I still show up on the list at the bottom, though. Curiouser and curiouser. :eek:

Uncle Ben
09-23-2005, 08:43 AM
Actually, it happens only in the Member forum and Cruise Moab Committee forum. In the regular forums when I select the 2nd or 3rd page of a thread it logs me out in the upper right corner. I still show up on the list at the bottom, though. Curiouser and curiouser. :eek:

Maybe it's not really happening....maybe you should switch back to O2 instead of NO2 in your tanks! :D