PDA

View Full Version : Your chance to be on TV, this Saturday

nakman
09-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Hey folks, anyone want to be on TV? A friend of mine sent this to me, he works for the DIY network.. this is all I know.

Hey everybody,
I told some of you about this, but I am working on a TV show where we are searching for a new host of a new show on the DIY network. They are seeking "america's best handyman" and it it tentativly titled "Stud Finder".

Most of the applicants are sending demo tapes and resumes by mail, but one segment is going to include a casting call, commonly referred to as a cattle call. They are holding this cattle call at a new Ace Hardware store near the KMart at Alameda and Broadway on Saturday the 24th from about 8am to about 4pm. there will be free lunch, a raffle and free tshirts and stuff. If you are a "finalist" you may need to stay later.

So, I am asking you all, if you are able, to come down to make it appear like this is the most wildly popular thing in town. Your duties will include going through some sort of handyman test and generally hanging out making it look crowded. You need not be a handyman, but it helps. If you really good and/or really funny, odds are good that you will be televised. Odds are really good that if you show up at all you will be on TV.

If you can come, let me know and I'll get you more details. Tell all your friends,teammates, 4x4 club members, co-workers to come down and have fun, please!!

-Dan

nuclearlemon
09-19-2006, 05:20 PM
i may have to go hang out and see if i can't find me stud