PDA

View Full Version : Fj55, 2F motor, F motor--free To Good Home!!

Groucho
10-23-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm posting this for Bruce(dad).

He has a 1975 FJ55 that had a rear end accident. A honda civic hit it at 3 am while it was parked on the side of the road in front of Ross' house and basically acted as a knife to shear off the rear axle from its componets. The rear axle is there, but it won't do much good except to roll slowly. The civic dodn't do any damage to the body. The passenger side doors are gone. No motor. Windshield is cracked. All other windows have reasonable good rubber, and the rear door window(we believe) works electronically. The floor sheetmetal is intact. The car as a unit is free to good home. We don't want to part it out, so don't ask. :(

ACT FAST!! or its going to the crusher! Somebody get it for stuff like turnsignals and windows etc.

Also, he has a 2f that is 80% there. Only a few things missing. We think it ran when it came out, no guarantee of it now. Free to good home!!

Third, he has a F motor that is 70% there. We also think that this motor ran. Free to good home!!

Contact Bruce or Nathaniel at 970-535-4540 and reference the FJ55 for free. Or just PM groucho.

Kipper
10-23-2006, 01:06 PM
I'll take the 2F, sending PM.

art hog
10-23-2006, 03:09 PM
where is the 55. does it have a windshield washer nozel? wow take a hole truk just for a free nozel.

Groucho
10-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Geesh! I didn't think I needed to check this so fast, but I guess so.

In order of reply:

Ige(nuclearlemon) has dibs on the FJ55 (PM'd me)
Art Hog(Terry) has seconds. (Called)
Maybe you two can get together on who wants what, and decide who's going to pick the thing up?

Kipper has dibs on the 2F. (PM'd)

I will find out when this stuff will be heading north from Raton NM. Then everyone will have to organize retrieving the stuff from there.

Still have a F motor, Treeroot?

Groucho
10-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Everything is gone!

Thanks!