PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going from Denver to Gleenwood Springs the next couple of weeks?

Romer
10-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Some where there bought something thats bulky to ship, running boards.

Thanks

SROR/AKA 2BAD
10-26-2006, 09:53 PM
if you can line it up with a shop out there, i can use our delivery service from work.
run you about $30. for delivery

find out if they know someone at a body shop or one of the dealerships over there

Romer
10-26-2006, 10:04 PM
if you can line it up with a shop out there, i can use our delivery service from work.
run you about $30. for delivery

find out if they know someone at a body shop or one of the dealerships over there

Cool, thanks

treerootCO
10-26-2006, 10:14 PM
Ige and I will be driving through Glenwood on Tuesday.

Romer
10-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks Mike. I appreciate it. I need to confirm with the buyer first and I will come bring them to you this weekend if that's what works.

treerootCO
10-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Just make sure he isn't 200 miles off the highway or something

corsair23
10-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Ken,

Do you know Mike Goodknight over in Grand Junction? He bought that Kayline tire carrier/jerry can holder from me awhile ago and called the other day saying he was coming to get it. He might be willing to pick up/drop it off the running boards for you if it isn't much out of his way. Not sure if he will be picking up the carrier from my home or ?? or when exactly he is planning to come to Denver but that might be an option. If need be you could bring the running boards to my house and Mike could grab them with the carrier or whatever might work out. Just a thought on something that might work out.

Jeff

Romer
10-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Thanks All, I am going to take Jim up on his offer to ship them via commercial means.