PDA

View Full Version : Throttle, Smoke and Chaos

Homegrown
10-30-2006, 08:00 AM
hey whats up guys? just wanted to let you know that the new dvd will be out. it will have a lot of the homegrown crew in it. from bv carnage, penrose, montrose, etc. not trying to spam or anything just letting you guys know that it is out. we are supper excited about it so i thought i would share it with yea.

you can check the trailer out here http://www.twisteddv.com/

later tj

http://www.homegrowninc.us/images/pom/1024x768/1006.jpg

Uncle Ben
10-30-2006, 09:20 AM
hey whats up guys? just wanted to let you know that the new dvd will be out. it will have a lot of the homegrown crew in it. from bv carnage, penrose, montrose, etc. not trying to spam or anything just letting you guys know that it is out. we are supper excited about it so i thought i would share it with yea.

you can check the trailer out here http://www.twisteddv.com/

later tj

http://www.homegrowninc.us/images/pom/1024x768/1006.jpg

Thanks TJ! I'm definately down for one!

Homegrown
10-30-2006, 09:30 AM
not a problem man. i cant wait to see the hole thing.

later tj

Man Jerk
10-30-2006, 12:47 PM
I gotta pick this one up too. I just last week got crawlability. Good video's

:beer:

bh4rnnr
10-30-2006, 06:28 PM
Tj, looking forward to seeing the vid:cool: . Looks like I will not be able to make this weekend. Sorry Dood. We need to have a little get together before I leave:thumb: :beer: .

Homegrown
10-31-2006, 11:09 AM
yea we will need to meet up before you head out.

later tj

bh4rnnr
10-31-2006, 08:08 PM
yea we will need to meet up before you head out.

later tj

What about getting together the weekend after next?? should be around..... One last FUF before I go.....

Red_Chili
11-01-2006, 06:20 AM
OK, I'll be the guy throwing a cold, wet towel into the conversation...

The pic on the cover: where was that taken? It don't look like it's part of a legal route.:eek:

Just wondering, cuz more and more some guys watch stuff like this, wanna go into the woods and do the same, and end up creating routes, trashing trails... You wouldn't, but ... just wondering if the video cautions against doing that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled fun... :beer: :thumb:

Homegrown
11-01-2006, 07:22 AM
sure perry sounds like a plan to me. lets fuf it up.

the cover shot is from Farmington playground area. and no there is no off trail wheeling that i know of on the video. i know we as the homegrown crew do tread lightly. and you will not see us off of the trail.

later tj

Hulk
11-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Please let us know when orders can be placed. This looks like the kind of video that I can watch with my Dad next time I see him.

Homegrown
11-01-2006, 08:57 AM
you can place orders anytime at http://www.twisteddv.com/. here is a good explanation about the video

"Throttle, Smoke and Chaos has more trails and less competitions than ever before. Our focus this time was all the fun we have out on the trails and the associated chaos that comes with wheelin. There is footage from one rockcrawling event and two rock races in this production, but from those events only the highlights made the cut as the focus is on trail runs. We filmed at a lot of locations from Farminton, NM to Utah and of course Colorado~we picked what we thought were the best trails and destroyed our rigs on them one at a time.

Tires sizes range from 33s to 49s and from slighty modified rigs to full buggies. With the addition of the HomeGrown crew we have some of the sickest footage we have ever had of Toyotas they put on quite the show for us (thanks guys!) As did the ladies this year, they put on one hell of a great show at Buena Vista Carnage (thank you ladies!) All in all we broke more trucks and rigs this year than ever before, even the Door Stop hasn't moved for months as a result of a broken shaft in the cases wheelin in Montrose."

Red_Chili
11-01-2006, 08:59 AM
sure perry sounds like a plan to me. lets fuf it up.

the cover shot is from Farmington playground area. and no there is no off trail wheeling that i know of on the video. i know we as the homegrown crew do tread lightly. and you will not see us off of the trail.

later tj
Sweet. I always fear I'll be the church lady when I bring that sort of thing up, no accusations intended. It's a price I'm willing to pay I guess.

Just wondered how Brutus and Bubba and their '73 Blazer might interpret the video, grab their beer, and floor it somewhere...:hill:

Homegrown
11-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Sweet. I always fear I'll be the church lady when I bring that sort of thing up, no accusations intended. It's a price I'm willing to pay I guess.

Just wondered how Brutus and Bubba and their '73 Blazer might interpret the video, grab their beer, and floor it somewhere...:hill:

i hear yea there, on grabbing a beer and going out and tearing up a trail. people do need to be informed.

the hole video is about how we like to go out as a group and have a good time wheeling with your buddies. to me that's what wheeling is all about. i hope everyone can get a copy of this and see for themselves what a great time we have every time we hit up the trail.

later tj

Hulk
11-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Cool. Just ordered it. The trailer is a blast to watch.

bh4rnnr
11-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Hope to order one, just have to wait a little and see how the funds go.....

Homegrown
11-01-2006, 03:42 PM
we will have copys at fuf so let me know perry.

we are giving away a few on the pirate board to red star members so if you are a member sign up in the toyota section and also in the jeep section for the chance to win.

later tj