PDA

View Full Version : Tool needed--54MM hub wrench

Groucho
10-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Anyone who will be at this weeks meeting got a 54mm hub wrench that I can borrow? I need to do my front axle service on my 80, and I don't have/can't find one quickly.

I'll make it worth your wild.:beer: (or burritos!)

Seldom Seen
10-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Yep, I'll bring it to class tonight

Romer
10-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Christo sells them for $25. Good thing to have in your tool kit if you have a front axle problem. Course yours a limited to the rear axle and thats a different tool.

I have one as well, but I would need it back before the end of the month. I'll assume Brian has you covered.

Groucho
10-31-2006, 07:03 AM
I got one on loan from Brian last night. Now everyone wish me luck on completing the job quickly, or I'll be answering to "Don" Ehrlick with cement golashes.

Uncle Ben
10-31-2006, 07:23 AM
I got one on loan from Brian last night. Now everyone wish me luck on completing the job quickly, or I'll be answering to "Don" Ehrlick with cement golashes.

So yous hadda borrow a freaking hub socket did you?....Whats da matta wit yous? Anyone whos anyone has there own socket! You embarrass me kid! Ya better get one of does in your tool bag or I'm gonna send da boys over to have a little talk wit ya....capisce? :cool: :rip:

Groucho
10-31-2006, 09:35 AM
....capich? :cool: :rip:

Are you tryin to say "capisce"?
Yeah, well don't say it, cause it makes my ears hurt when you say it. :banghead::lmao: