PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Ken

wesintl
10-31-2006, 12:41 PM
:cheers: Ya still got a year to catch up to UB ;)

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Uncle Ben
10-31-2006, 12:50 PM
:cheers: Ya still got a year to catch up to UB ;)

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Good catch Wes....I must be slipping (gotta be the age thing!)

Happy B-day Mr. Root! Hope your day is a fine one and you enjoy it to the fullest! :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumb:

Note: If you were as cool as Mr. Root is and you are semi retired what would you do on your Birthday? Papa Root has figured it out and is assisting women in taking their bath to a new level!:eek: ......:lmao: :lmao: :hill:

IanB
10-31-2006, 01:55 PM
Good catch Wes....I must be slipping (gotta be the age thing!)

See what you have to look forward too? Senility and people calling you a curmudgeon :eek: :lmao: :bowdown: :beer:

Happy B-Day! :cheers:

Uncle Ben
10-31-2006, 02:12 PM
See what you have to look forward too? Senility and people calling you a curmudgeon :eek: :lmao: :bowdown: :beer:

Happy B-Day! :cheers:

Ian, Have you ever told your dad you were gay?:eek: :Princess: :hill:

IanB
10-31-2006, 02:36 PM
Ian, Have you ever told your dad you were gay?:eek: :Princess: :hill:

No, I am sticking to our deal. I'll come out when you do :eek: :hill: :flamingo: :bowdown: :beer:

Uncle Ben
10-31-2006, 02:39 PM
No, I am sticking to our deal. I'll come out when you do :eek: :hill: :flamingo: :bowdown: :beer:

Sorry Ian, Like I have told you before....I do like you but not that way....can't we just be friends? :rolleyes: :flamingo: :Princess: :eek: :p:

IanB
10-31-2006, 03:10 PM
Sorry Ian, Like I have told you before....I do like you but not that way....can't we just be friends? :rolleyes: :flamingo: :Princess: :eek: :p:

Damn, walked right into that one :(

Never bring a knife to a gun fight :rolleyes:

Romer
10-31-2006, 03:16 PM
Ummmmm,

Happy birthday Ken

subzali
11-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Happy birthday Ken! Got your truck running yet??

Red_Chili
11-01-2006, 06:24 AM
See what you have to look forward too? Senility and people calling you a curmudgeon

Heck, I'm not old (though I hope to be some day), and people call me a curmudgeon.

I'll start worrying when it goes to actually BEING a curmudgeon. )(*)*^%(* people anyway.:rolleyes: