PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live close that could check this out?

corsair23
11-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Probably not for me due to no lockers but maybe Bighead/Lance would be interested.

Anyone live real close to "West Side Auto Sales" in Golden that would want to give this a real quick one over?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=211715253&dealer_id=582633&car_year=1993&search_type=both&num_records=25&keywordsfyc=&make=TOYOTA&transmission=&model=LC&distance=300&make2=&address=80126&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=1997&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=1993&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=18

Just out of curiosity...For a FZJ80 without factory lockers what is the more popular aftermarket locker to go with for a daily driver? ARB or ??

I'm starting to realize that I may have to settle for a FZJ80 w/out factory lockers and go from there...

Thanks!

Hulk
11-01-2006, 05:43 PM
You can find an 80 with lockers. Just keep looking. One will appear, the price will be right, and it will be nearby. You only need one, right? Be patient, grasshopper. ;)

isotel
11-01-2006, 06:35 PM
if you figure $2000+ for front and Rear ARB's installed its worth it to grab one with Factory Lockers..

Even if you never use them, Selling a Factory locked 80 will be Easy as pie down the road.

corsair23
11-01-2006, 11:07 PM
You can find an 80 with lockers. Just keep looking. One will appear, the price will be right, and it will be nearby. You only need one, right? Be patient, grasshopper. ;)

As always, voices of reason comes out of the mist with sage advice...:)

And yes, I only need one! Waiting for details on the person you connected me with and also the one that Slee may have come available in the near future...

Red_Chili
11-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Or you could add your own ARBs, not so hard to do.

Bighead
11-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Probably not for me due to no lockers but maybe Bighead/Lance would be interested.

Thanks for keeping me in mind. I would rather find one with lockers also but after searching for such a long time and missing out on some great opportunities I sometimes find myself getting frustrated and willing to settle for less. You know what you want...keep looking. Now I need to listen to my own advice. ;)

corsair23
11-02-2006, 09:57 PM
They are out there Lance but mostly in the East :(

Some on eBay right now in WV with Lockers, MA, RI, etc...I know you aren't wanting black but what about mileage and year?

Maybe between both of us we can find one and go halfsies on it :) LOL