PDA

View Full Version : ok, no more f'n off, got to get a job...

nuclearlemon
11-09-2006, 01:53 PM
so i posted on monster.com just for grins. phone hasn't stopped ringing with offers not even close to my experience or field.

got this email today

"We are contacting you in regard to your resume posting on Monster.com.

We are a new Wellness Business in the Denver/Boulder area. Our mission is to create healthier communities through educating and supporting individuals in achieving their wellness goals. We provide wellness and nutritional evaluations, body composition analyses, nutritional products, coaching, support and community for individuals, groups and businesses."

maybe i need to amend my resume to include fat, out of shape, alcoholic on pain meds :D

Uncle Ben
11-09-2006, 02:20 PM
so i posted on monster.com just for grins. phone hasn't stopped ringing with offers not even close to my experience or field.

got this email today

<snip>

maybe i need to amend my resume to include fat, out of shape, alcoholic on pain meds :D

OMG....you made me blow milk through my nose! Thank you for the humor I really needed that! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :bowdown: :Princess: :thumb: :hill:

Shark Bait
11-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Have you checked with the local school district? I know Douglas County pays school bus drivers $14/hr and you get a CDL after your training.

Romer
11-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Have you checked with the local school district? I know Douglas County pays school bus drivers $14/hr and you get a CDL after your training.

:eek: Kind of like the female crankshaft, or out of southpark:eek:

Hey
Shutup back there
I hate you little mongrols
Don't make me come and kick your ass
Wait while I drink some of my coke out of this here brown paper bag

nuclearlemon
11-09-2006, 04:29 PM
uuummmmm.....i hate children

FJBen
11-09-2006, 04:42 PM
:eek: Kind of like the female crankshaft, or out of southpark:eek:

Hey
Shutup back there
I hate you little mongrols
Don't make me come and kick your ass
Wait while I drink some of my coke out of this here brown paper bag

SIT DOWN!

http://www.jimrosenbaum.com/southpark/crabtree.jpg

Hulk
11-09-2006, 04:54 PM
http://www.weird-websites.com/Pictures/AwfulJob/awfuljob1.jpg

Uncle Ben
11-09-2006, 07:15 PM
I must just be slap happy but this thread is cracking me up big time! :lmao: :lmao: :cheers:

Ric
11-09-2006, 08:05 PM
lol, posting on Monster is crazy,,,,
at one point, I had put in BOLD letters, no insurance companies, you wouldnt believe the number of calls from insurance places i got each week, and still get..

oh, Ive got the same thing of few times

We are a new Wellness Business in the Denver/Boulder area. Our mission is to create healthier communities through educating and supporting individuals in achieving their wellness goals. We provide wellness and nutritional evaluations, body composition analyses, nutritional products, coaching, support and community for individuals, groups and businesses."

Rzeppa
11-09-2006, 08:22 PM
LOL! Yeah this thread is cracking me up too. I will say that monster got me a lot of calls from headhunters and a lot of good leads and several interviews. But ironically enough, I got my new job (which I really like) from an ad in the local newspaper, yep dead trees.

Romer
11-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Have you tried the Craig List? Fed Ex, UPS

SROR/AKA 2BAD
11-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Have you tried the Craig List? Fed Ex, UPS

holidayz are coming, and they will be hiring :thumb:

Red_Chili
11-10-2006, 09:28 AM
uuummmmm.....i hate children
Put that on your resume and a-bus driving you shall go! Isn't it a prerequisite?

SO... I feel out of the loop bigtime. What happened to the old job?

nuclearlemon
11-17-2006, 04:19 PM
SO... I feel out of the loop bigtime. What happened to the old job?
mutual agreement that it was time for me to go. i'm among 13 now that have left in the last few months.

latest good one...
got a call today from a lady recruiting for inside sales, 100% commission. because of that, i told her i'd like to look into the company a little bit. she understood, then continued to tell me not to be alarmed, but they had a little run in with the bbb regarding false advertising and were fined heavily, but they've gotten that squared away now.

think i'll pass on that one.

PabloCruise
11-17-2006, 04:43 PM

got this email today

C'mon Ige - I can see you including Jack on your list of "nutritional products"!

Rzeppa
11-17-2006, 05:23 PM
latest good one...
got a call today from a lady recruiting for inside sales, 100% commission.

think i'll pass on that one.
DANGER WILL ROBINSON! ;-)

I passed on a bunch of those from Monster also :-)

Good luck Ige!