PDA

View Full Version : Help in Park City UT

corsair23
11-12-2006, 06:32 PM
EDIT: Big Red 64 from MUD went and looked the vehicle over this am for me! Totally awesome. He took pics, test drove it, etc. Basically a reminder that pics can be deceiving based on his report. The 80 would make a good trail rig but probably not the best combo DD/trail rig. If anyone is interested in the information let me know and I'll pass it along. Basically the interior is real beat up (leather cracked and seams coming apart, carpets really stained, etc), the rear locker won't engage (front did after awhile), spare is rusted on, and other issues.

Does anyone know someone in the Park City UT area that might be able to go look at a '95 FZJ80 for me? I posted over in MUD as well. I checked for local clubs in UT but only one came up and it didn't look like it was close to Park City...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

bh4rnnr
11-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Does anyone know someone in the Park City UT area that might be able to go look at a '95 FZJ80 for me? I posted over in MUD as well. I checked for local clubs in UT but only one came up and it didn't look like it was close to Park City...

Thanks!

Paul May or Dave Connors. Pm me and i'll get your there contact info.

corsair23
11-13-2006, 02:13 PM
See update in first post. Thanks to everyone that offered up help! Thought I might be able to join you all on the trails soon...Alas, the hunt continues :(

Three Wheel Ben
11-13-2006, 08:13 PM
EDIT: Big Red 64 from MUD went and looked the vehicle over this am for me! Totally awesome. He took pics, test drove it, etc. Basically a reminder that pics can be deceiving based on his report. The 80 would make a good trail rig but probably not the best combo DD/trail rig. If anyone is interested in the information let me know and I'll pass it along. Basically the interior is real beat up (leather cracked and seams coming apart, carpets really stained, etc), the rear locker won't engage (front did after awhile), spare is rusted on, and other issues.

Thanks!

FYI They salt the roads in Utah during the winter. Any truck you find that has lived its life there will have some corrosion issues on the undercarriage.

corsair23
11-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Thanks Ben...I figured it would be similar to CO so I was a little surprised :eek:

Another state/area to scratch off from the 80 hunt.