PDA

View Full Version : raffle rig workweekend

nuclearlemon
11-16-2006, 03:04 PM
sunday, i would like to get the aux tank mounted up, and possibly the body lift on. may get most of the suspension on if possible also, so i can start getting measurements for tires/shocks/etc. anyone is welcome to come work on the rig. pm me if you need address.

Uncle Ben
11-16-2006, 03:39 PM
sunday, i would like to get the aux tank mounted up, and possibly the body lift on. may get most of the suspension on if possible also, so i can start getting measurements for tires/shocks/etc. anyone is welcome to come work on the rig. pm me if you need address.

Body lift?

I need to come by and get the tranny bolts one of these days so I can bolt that unit all together. This sunday I need to paint the basement and start sanding/staining doors and trim.

bh4rnnr
11-16-2006, 09:20 PM
Grrr, the one weekend that I have lots going on:rolleyes: . Want to help with this, maybe once i'm back......

Romer
11-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Sorry Ige, we have a high school student from Mexico tsaying with us through Monday as part of Sarah's United Nations group called model UN.

Next weekend I'm stripping both axles to give Ben the diffs Sunday night to re-gear. Hopefully I can get them back and in intime for the caravan for kids.

Crash
11-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Had three of the seven bones in my right wrist removed yesterday and will be out of wrenching action for the next two months. I'd like to come cheerlead on Sunday but will have to wait and see what the pain level is by then. Last mod I've been cosidering for Bart is a 1" body lift so it would be instuctional to see how it goes. I hope 1" is what is planned for the raffle truck as it is the max lift without getting into hassles with steering, shift and hi/lo linkages as well as wiring concerns. I make that statement based on research on Roger Brown's website and from observations posted by those who have done the job on the 3FE list.
Steve (Lefty)

Hulk
11-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Had three of the seven bones in my right wrist removed yesterday and will be out of wrenching action for the next two months.

Wow! Yikes! Will your wrist function fully once healed? Did they replace the bones with artificial parts? Are you worth 6 million dollars now?

treerootCO
11-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I haven't had surgery, I don't have to entertain a foreign nation, my schedule is clear, I don't have to paint the basement......:p:

I'll be there and I might even remember to bring the aux fuel tank

nuclearlemon
11-17-2006, 07:46 PM
I haven't had surgery, I don't have to entertain a foreign nation, my schedule is clear, I don't have to paint the basement......:p:

cool. that'll save me a trip to your place to get it sat. plus you can pick up your new heavy duty tie rod and see what my garage looks like with three cruisers in it.

Convert
11-17-2006, 09:59 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's Funny treeroot I will try to make it over Ige

Kenon698
11-18-2006, 06:15 PM
I am going to try and be there. What time?

nuclearlemon
11-18-2006, 06:25 PM
any time after 9am

treerootCO
11-19-2006, 05:41 AM
not sure we can mount up the suspension without bushings....

I'll bring the tank by around 11? It is 5:00am and I forgot to go to sleep:o